Charlotte Crosby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Were your wrinkles noticeable or did she mean they were at 3 behind the skin?

I think there needs to be some type of law to stop young girls getting lip fillers etc etc, someone needs to start a petition and get at least 100,000 signatures so that the Houses of Parliament will talk about it, it may well stop all the silly young girls that watch TOWIE and then look up to these stupid women that all look like sex dolls, maybe when these girls are young then they may want it but by the time it’s legal for them to do it then they may well change their mind.

Reactions: 6
They will just go abroad and get it done

Reactions: 3
I don’t know why but CC looks to me as if she would have a smelly vagina and I have no idea why but she does!!

Reactions: 13
Were your wrinkles noticeable or did she mean they were at 3 behind the skin?
I think "level 3" means that they are visible even when resting, so they are permanent and don't disappear anymore even when I'm not frowning. Even after botox they are still visible, but barely (and also my foundation doesn't get in the creases anymore, which was causing that ugly cakey look haha).

Reactions: 2
I don’t really know her but she reminds of of jigsaw with those bloated check fillers and giant ass forehead...she has to be like 42. I’m 23 and I look like her child

Reactions: 8
I don’t know why but CC looks to me as if she would have a smelly vagina and I have no idea why but she does!!
probs Because she pisses herself daily , they’ve clearly got all the money for surgery so why doesn’t she find out why she wee’s herself so much n get it fixed

probs Because she pisses herself daily , they’ve clearly got all the money for surgery so why doesn’t she find out why she wee’s herself so much n get it fixed
Don't know how she's managed to have so many boyfriends when she probably reeks of piss.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.