Charlotte Crosby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it really depends on an individual. I got botox at 27, just the forehead, and the doctor explained that wrinkles’ depth is measured on a scale 1-4 and mine were already at 3. The results were so good that they even contacted me afterward if I would allow them to show the result at a conference because the difference between before and after was so prominent.

The thing is I’m by no means frustrated by my appearance, I just want to have a really good skin, I’m investing in my skincare a lot but I can’t change my facial expressions (thank god botox can 😂). I didn’t tell my bf of 13 years because I was wondering if he’d notice (he didn’t, so I told him after three weeks 😂).

What I find funny is when guys see girls like Char and they are shocked and say she shouldn’t have done so much botox. Botox is the least of her problems. 😂 They usually don’t have a clue what fillers do and what botox does.
Were your wrinkles noticeable or did she mean they were at 3 behind the skin?

I think there needs to be some type of law to stop young girls getting lip fillers etc etc, someone needs to start a petition and get at least 100,000 signatures so that the Houses of Parliament will talk about it, it may well stop all the silly young girls that watch TOWIE and then look up to these stupid women that all look like sex dolls, maybe when these girls are young then they may want it but by the time it’s legal for them to do it then they may well change their mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

I think there needs to be some type of law to stop young girls getting lip fillers etc etc, someone needs to start a petition and get at least 100,000 signatures so that the Houses of Parliament will talk about it, it may well stop all the silly young girls that watch TOWIE and then look up to these stupid women that all look like sex dolls, maybe when these girls are young then they may want it but by the time it’s legal for them to do it then they may well change their mind.
They will just go abroad and get it done

Reactions: 3
I don’t know why but CC looks to me as if she would have a smelly vagina and I have no idea why but she does!!😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I think "level 3" means that they are visible even when resting, so they are permanent and don't disappear anymore even when I'm not frowning. Even after botox they are still visible, but barely (and also my foundation doesn't get in the creases anymore, which was causing that ugly cakey look haha).

Reactions: 2
I don’t really know her but she reminds of of jigsaw with those bloated check fillers and giant ass forehead...she has to be like 42. I’m 23 and I look like her child

Reactions: 8
I don’t know why but CC looks to me as if she would have a smelly vagina and I have no idea why but she does!!😂😂😂
probs Because she pisses herself daily , they’ve clearly got all the money for surgery so why doesn’t she find out why she wee’s herself so much n get it fixed 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
probs Because she pisses herself daily , they’ve clearly got all the money for surgery so why doesn’t she find out why she wee’s herself so much n get it fixed 🤢
Don't know how she's managed to have so many boyfriends when she probably reeks of piss.

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.