Charlotte Crosby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s the thing, a few tweaks are fine. She’s taken it too far and when will these girls stop? Look at Katie Price, she’s only 41 and she’s had two face lifts ffs. Don’t you have face lifts when you’re 60+? I obviously have things about my face I don’t like but I’m so glad I’ve never made any changes, some of these procedures are irreversible, if it goes wrong or you don’t like it you’re stuck looking like that!

The worst thing these girls are doing is getting these really tiny noses. Marnie and Chloe have gone too small, as well as Khloe Kardashian. You can’t every go back to having a bigger nose. This just proves most noses shouldn’t be touched.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That’s the thing, a few tweaks are fine. She’s taken it too far and when will these girls stop? Look at Katie Price, she’s only 41 and she’s had two face lifts ffs. Don’t you have face lifts when you’re 60+? I obviously have things about my face I don’t like but I’m so glad I’ve never made any changes, some of these procedures are irreversible, if it goes wrong or you don’t like it you’re stuck looking like that!

The worst thing these girls are doing is getting these really tiny noses. Marnie and Chloe have gone too small, as well as Khloe Kardashian. You can’t every go back to having a bigger nose. This just proves most noses shouldn’t be touched.
Totally! I am 39 in a few weeks and I have decided that I am getting Botox on my birthday (if it’s open that is) but getting rid of lines is totally different and it’s not permanent.

I used to say “grow old gracefully” but that was when I was young!😂😂😂

Plus a decent cosmetic person wouldn’t give Botox to anyone under age 35, they wouldn’t just take the cash, sign of a bad business imo.

Reactions: 5
0013E39F-F7E7-4114-A019-3E783DA0B8D2.png

her lips are so deformed, you know you’ve gone too far when you struggle to drink through a straw 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

The nose thing is awful. In the noughties having a non-Barbie nose wasn’t an issue and we had many celebs like Paris Hilton, Nicole Ritchie, Posh, and Gisele Bundchen, who I think would have been pressurised to have nose jobs if they’d become famous in this era.

So many of these recent celebs, like Charlotte, and also Marnie and Chloe from Geordie Shore, had absolutely nothing wrong with their noses in the first place.

They are ruining their natural faces to get a generic, fashionable nose shape. I understand some noses are unfortunate looking, but attractive girls are doing it these days for absolutely no reason and all of them looked better before. They end up looking Jackson-esque like Charlotte, or like their nose is about to collapse with the next sneeze like Bella Hadid.

The plastic surgeon from Botched often does a good job of fixing too-small nose jobs. He harvests cartilage from the ribs and muscle from the scalp to rebuild them. He’s going to be inundated in years to come when this tiny pinched nose trend goes out of fashion.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She actually looks ok in that after pic. She now looks terrible now though
Yeah I thought that too. If she’d have stopped there she would have been alright.

they seem to get addicted to it though and are planning the next procedures as soon as one is done

View attachment 136110
her lips are so deformed, you know you’ve gone too far when you struggle to drink through a straw 🤷‍♀️
Her nose looks like she’s badly photoshopped it. I know she hasn’t but it’s just awful. What has she done :(

Reactions: 2
Yeah I thought that too. If she’d have stopped there she would have been alright.

they seem to get addicted to it though and are planning the next procedures as soon as one is done
I hope I don’t get like that when I get Botox! My brother got Botox (idiot, he is just 32 and got it at age 30) and then lip filler (he is gay of course) but thankfully he just got a ml or half a ml and you couldn’t see the difference and so he stopped, thankfully!😂😂

Reactions: 1
I hope I don’t get like that when I get Botox! My brother got Botox (idiot, he is just 32 and got it at age 30) and then lip filler (he is gay of course) but thankfully he just got a ml or half a ml and you couldn’t see the difference and so he stopped, thankfully!😂😂
Ah I’m sure you’ll be fine I know people who have had filler

I think it’s actually big procedures they seem to get hooked on a bit like people with tattoos most I know as soon as they get one then want the next one etc

Reactions: 2
Ah I’m sure you’ll be fine I know people who have had filler

I think it’s actually big procedures they seem to get hooked on a bit like people with tattoos most I know as soon as they get one then want the next one etc
Aw god I was the same with my tattoos and now I have 4!! I nearly whiteyed the first time I got a tatt done, I hadn’t eaten all day and the tattoo guy knew my mum as his shop was across the road from her work and so when I went in he had been busy and asked me to roll a joint (I know I know, a tattoo artist smoking hash in his shop wasn’t good but I was 19 and thought that was cool of course😂😂) and by the time he had cleaned up, did other tattoo’s on others then I had rolled and smoked 9 joints with him, which didn’t help the no eating and the pain!!!😂😂😂

My first tatt is a small Chinese symbol on my stomach and I had to go back the next day and get it finished due to nearly passing out!!😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Soooooo shocked to see the side by side photos of Charlotte’s face. There was a point a few years ago where she looked good and she should’ve stopped there but they never do. It’s a slippery slope and now she’s done all this stuff I bet she’s addicted and will have to keep getting it topped up forever

Reactions: 6
The nose thing is awful. In the noughties having a non-Barbie nose wasn’t an issue and we had many celebs like Paris Hilton, Nicole Ritchie, Posh, and Gisele Bundchen, who I think would have been pressurised to have nose jobs if they’d become famous in this era.

So many of these recent celebs, like Charlotte, and also Marnie and Chloe from Geordie Shore, had absolutely nothing wrong with their noses in the first place.

They are ruining their natural faces to get a generic, fashionable nose shape. I understand some noses are unfortunate looking, but attractive girls are doing it these days for absolutely no reason and all of them looked better before. They end up looking Jackson-esque like Charlotte, or like their nose is about to collapse with the next sneeze like Bella Hadid.

The plastic surgeon from Botched often does a good job of fixing too-small nose jobs. He harvests cartilage from the ribs and muscle from the scalp to rebuild them. He’s going to be inundated in years to come when this tiny pinched nose trend goes out of fashion.
I agree and bigger noses obviously not too big, give so much more character to the face. These nose jobs are actually terrible. I was looking at Marnies the other day and it just doesn’t suit her face at all. And it doesn’t help that she’s had filler in her cheeks, it makes the nose look smaller. The only reason someone should get a nose job is if the bone is broken in the ridge or if it’s bulbous at the tip. Even then it’s such an extreme surgery and if you don’t like it, it’s so hard to add to it.

Totally! I am 39 in a few weeks and I have decided that I am getting Botox on my birthday (if it’s open that is) but getting rid of lines is totally different and it’s not permanent.

I used to say “grow old gracefully” but that was when I was young!😂😂😂

Plus a decent cosmetic person wouldn’t give Botox to anyone under age 35, they wouldn’t just take the cash, sign of a bad business imo.
I’m 30 and was thinking about Botox but I really don’t need it yet. Most women don’t. I really don’t get how these ‘influencers’ and ‘reality stars’ are getting Botox in their early 20’s! They probably have it even younger if they have the money. Michelle Keegans another one her face is frozen, it bet she really didn’t even need it doing.

Reactions: 4
I thought her original nose was fine.
The thought of surgery terrifies me. I don't know how they go through it over and over again.

Reactions: 8
I thought her original nose was fine.
The thought of surgery terrifies me. I don't know how they go through it over and over again.
I had a meltdown when the anaesthetist was about to put me under when I had my appendix out - and that was an emergency operation! I couldn’t imagine going through all of that for ‘fun’!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.