Charlotte Crosby #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes but did he want a baby.He 's tied to Charlotte forever now,after knowing her for 8 months. 😬

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Yeah don't think this was planned 😅 i suspected she might be pregnant in January and I was right! Well going off her video looks they found out on their Valentine's weekend away but I'm still sticking with she found out in January and was shocked then so did another test in feb for the video 😅

Reactions: 5
She wont be having any injectibles in her face for a while then :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes but did he want a baby.He 's tied to Charlotte forever now,after knowing her for 8 months. 😬
I follow Jake and he honestly dots on her like crazy even before I thought she might be pregnant he seems very happy by his posts he's out with a friend and she posted him crying over the announcement

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I mean she hasn’t hidden the fact she’s baby and marriage mad, so if he didn’t he should have ran a mile 😂 she was bad enough about it with Josh on tv all those years ago because she was approaching 30 so I’m sure he would have known what he was getting himself into lol

Reactions: 6
She wont be having any injectibles in her face for a while then :LOL:
Lol that was a tell all sign for me that she might be pregnant cause her forehead moves 🤣 she doesn't go that long before getting her top ups

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You know what. I’m happy for her. It’s what shes always wanted.
wishing the best for her and her little munchkin ❤

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
we can be happy for her but it’s just not long enough in my opinion… i don’t think she was arsed what he wanted, she wanted one and that was it. they’ve known each other shorter than the baby will take to be born.

Reactions: 17
I'm just waiting how long it will be till she pops up on one of those Polly ads

• Haha
Sorry but as someone who’s in her position (pregnant and new relationship) wouldn’t say that at all I’m happy for her and happy for myself people can say that exact same about me but I’m happy and I finally found someone who will treat me how I deserve to be treat amount of time counts for nothing could spend 7 years with a tosser or 8 month with someone who will treat you and love you right
How does she know he’s going to treat her right? They are in the honeymoon period. You could be right, but you could also be wrong and I’m judging this by her past relationships that she’s made so public

Reactions: 7
I'm happy for her. She's wanted a baby for so long, she will have spent years worrying about her fertility after the ectopic pregnancy. She has the support of family and the funds to provide an amazing life for a child regardless of if it works out with the boyfriend. You can tell that she is grateful to be pregnant and probably still can't believe that she's been blessed with a baby. I wish her a healthy and happy pregnancy and baby, she deserves it

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m glad she’s pregnant because she was worried about being able to get pregnant again I think and she has been open that she wants kids. I just really hope that against the odds it works out for her.

she wanted this
she wanted that
her family this
her family that

what about him and what he wants. sick of these women deciding for men. he had no choice let’s be honest

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
We all know she was baby mad but so are a lot of women , especially as you get into your 30s and may worry it'll never happen and we don't know if it was planned anyway

Reactions: 2
She’d of had it by herself if she could I reckon she just really wanted a baby. People can be together 10 years and still break up once it’s born and she’s financially stable enough to support the baby on her own if she had to

Reactions: 15
Came here as soon as I saw the post, I can’t stand the girl but I’m happy for her after what she went through with Gaz and her pregnancy

just gunna hide behind a bush tho regarding the time they’ve been together, me and my boyfriend were together 4 months before I got caught 🤣🤣🤣🙈 oooppssss

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Came here as soon as I saw the post, I can’t stand the girl but I’m happy for her after what she went through with Gaz and her pregnancy

just gunna hide behind a bush tho regarding the time they’ve been together, me and my boyfriend were together 4 months before I got caught 🤣🤣🤣🙈 oooppssss
Same not gunna judge on the length of time , 8 months for me with my first 🤣

Reactions: 4
Same not gunna judge on the length of time , 8 months for me with my first 🤣
To be honest, I have judged in the past myself when it’s happened to others but being in the situation yourself gives you a different perspective 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

Either way, she’s obviously wanted this for along time and I’m sure she’ll be a great mother. She’s had terrible morals in the past so hopefully this wakes her up and she grows up too

Reactions: 5
she wanted this
she wanted that
her family this
her family that

what about him and what he wants. sick of these women deciding for men. he had no choice let’s be honest
He had the choice to wear a condom 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.