Charlotte Crosby #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She broke up with Liam in August and got with Jake in the September so about 8 months?

You can see where this is going…

Reactions: 19
Can’t decide who’s the most stupid. Her, him or the family. I’m sorry but she’s been with him two minutes. Shes scared all the others off talking about babies the minute they get together. If he’s the right one then what’s the rush? You don’t even know someone properly in that space of time. Will end in tears

• Angry
Tbf back in her g shore days I did have a soft spot for her apart from her game playing with Gary and the endless men calling them the one I found ridiculous but I am happy for her especially after her trauma she genuinely wants a baby I wish her a healthy happy pregnancy this is the first and last time I'll be nice on here 🤣 whether her and the latest 'hes the one' will stay together I've no idea

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I felt so emotional watching her pregnancy announcement I’m happy for her 🥺 Me and my boyf were together only 8 months (accident) but when you know you know we’re still very happy and inlove planning no. 2 lol

• Heart
Reactions: 43
7 months!
I don’t think it’s fair to judge. A baby is a blessing my partner and I were together a year split up got back together in November and we’re expecting… yes it’s not as long as most people but it doesn’t define her worth as a parent

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I cried watching that announcement. She was so broken with everything that prick Gary put her through with her last pregnancy..god bless her, hope she’s finally found her happiness…I agree with other comments, a baby is always a blessing ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I was not king with my partner when we got pregnant we are married now and have 3 babies . She will be a great mammy

Reactions: 11
Can’t decide who’s the most stupid. Her, him or the family. I’m sorry but she’s been with him two minutes. Shes scared all the others off talking about babies the minute they get together. If he’s the right one then what’s the rush? You don’t even know someone properly in that space of time. Will end in tears
Sorry but as someone who’s in her position (pregnant and new relationship) wouldn’t say that at all I’m happy for her and happy for myself people can say that exact same about me but I’m happy and I finally found someone who will treat me how I deserve to be treat amount of time counts for nothing could spend 7 years with a tosser or 8 month with someone who will treat you and love you right

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I don’t think it’s fair to judge. A baby is a blessing my partner and I were together a year split up got back together in November and we’re expecting… yes it’s not as long as most people but it doesn’t define her worth as a parent
I just answered someone’s question I didn’t really judge but is it long enough? Not really. Since you got personal, my younger sister only knew her sons father 2 months before getting pregnant and it ended in tears because they were still getting to know each other and in the honeymoon phase; while trying to prepare for a baby and it was all built on intense emotions instead of a solid structure.

Not saying that will be the case for Charlotte but a child is a life long commitment & I personally, wouldn’t have a child with someone I’ve been with less than a year but each to their own it’s her life and she’s wanted a baby for a longgg time so I don’t even blame her, if she’s happy and has a beautiful baby to love on - good for her. At the end of the day, the same with my sister - they are the only person that has to look after the baby and provide for them, everyone else can help but the responsibility of being a parent is on them so I’m not judging.

• Heart
I do agree that they haven’t been together long at all, but hopefully it works out for her- she deserves a happy pregnancy

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m really happy for her. Ectopic pregnancies are a horrendous thing to go through, and the fear of not being able to conceive after can be terrifying. Hopefully she has a healthy pregnancy and relationship after 🙃 🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.