Charlotte / charlottespencer48

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Charlie mistakes TikTok for only fans! She bleeping loves herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You can just tell by her pose alone that she had some right horrible school photos

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You can just tell by her pose alone that she had some right horrible school photos
Yeah and you can tell she was the Regina George in her school! And it’s apparent she’s not changed especially when she does her lives

No, I just...no!!! What on earth is her latest video in a skimpy bralet and joggers, eye fuckin herself and trying to look .... Well.... I've no idea!! She is worse than Aimless!!! Also, the lip blowing thing on previous videos what is that about 🤣🤣🤣 what a melon!!!

• Haha
No, I just...no!!! What on earth is her latest video in a skimpy bralet and joggers, eye fuckin herself and trying to look .... Well.... I've no idea!! She is worse than Aimless!!! Also, the lip blowing thing on previous videos what is that about 🤣🤣🤣 what a melon!!!
I have to hand it to her, the self confidence is amazing 😂

Reactions: 2
Because she’s not blessed in the looks department I think she uses the fact she’s slim and can rock a skimpy outfit as a means to attract the guys
Her insta is full of skimpy clothes and swimwear and certain poses lol

Reactions: 5
She is very unfortunate looking. She’s the type of woman that will absolutely love to work in such a male dominated environment. I used to work in the motor industry (Husband still does) & believe me there is “Charlie” is in every Dealership.

Reactions: 11
I don’t get the “taste test” like why? It’s so pointless. It’s not an ad is it we can’t go buy it. Zero common sense.

Reactions: 3