Charlotte / charlottespencer48

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you want to bring any attention to your face if you look how she does?
Why do her teeth look grey?
Imagine seeing her from behind, skinny, blonde hair (albeit wispy and thin) then it turn around and bammmm a face only a mother could love! All contorted looking with square mouth!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does she realise what a freak she looks with that looking up to the light all the time to show off her caterpillars 🐛 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wish she would keep that lizard tongue in her mouth! Slips it out/licks her square lips constant. It’s not seductive Charlie, you’re butt ugly!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Jesus Christ is she after a job on babe station! Is that still a thing? 🤣
It’d have to be babestation for the blind with a face like that. No wonder she flashes the nips to distract from the face

• Haha
Reactions: 9
One good thing about Charlie though, at least she’s clean unlike her rank sister.
definitely has a cleaner house, even if it is smaller. Seems to work hard too with less help on hand. I'd say more fitting of the handle singlemama than her sister. Ralph always clean and happy too (i think he's adorable and doesn't look like H like everyone bangs on about in the comments). I try to like her but she's a twit as well but in a dour faced way, which i maybe prefer than the fake "i'm nice to everybody!!!!!!" agenda aimees pushing. Sickly sweet but failing at it. God i can't stand aimee lol

Reactions: 10
definitely has a cleaner house, even if it is smaller. Seems to work hard too with less help on hand. I'd say more fitting of the handle singlemama than her sister. Ralph always clean and happy too (i think he's adorable and doesn't look like H like everyone bangs on about in the comments). I try to like her but she's a twit as well but in a dour faced way, which i maybe prefer than the fake "i'm nice to everybody!!!!!!" agenda aimees pushing. Sickly sweet but failing at it. God i can't stand aimee lol
She does have attributes that we prefer compared to her sister that’s for sure

just a shame she comes across as a mean girl

Reactions: 7
Well she had her chance to shine and she blew it didn't she! Aimless would still hate it though if she did better than her 😂

Reactions: 6