Charlieslittlegreyhome aka cleaning_away_my_anxiety

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The handbag is actually lovely in real life and came from next. Janes stall have obviously bought the left over stock.
6.99 for a leather bag that retailed at 49.99 isn't bad.

I think she gets sent the stuff to try on and show. I wonder if she keeps it or has to send it back? She's not the best ambassador they could have. Her try ons are awful and she doesn't know anything about fabric composition, washing instructions or how to dress things up and down

Reactions: 2
She also has roughly 2 adjectives. .

Stick with serenity melts . .
You melt ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 3
Is ivy park still a thing? I used to buy it years ago from toyshop
No I don't think so. I just think she thinks she's a really cool trendy mum ๐Ÿ™„

I wonder if she keeps it or has to send it back? She's not the best ambassador they could have. Her try ons are awful and she doesn't know anything about fabric composition, washing instructions or how to dress things up and down
Yes they get to keep the gifted products

Shes such a try hard . .

Weird too how all these "stunning" pieces she bangs on about, you never see her wearing them again!!

Reactions: 6
Haha I'm 30 so I was maybe 22 i think when it was a thing I'd just had child and going to gym so it must been then.genuinly thought you couldn't get it as topshop stopped selling it
Oh totally agree!
I was meaning more of this idiot buying it now thinking itโ€™s the best thing since sliced bread and I was buying it four years ago for my then 14 year old daughter ๐Ÿ˜‚

Oh totally agree!
I was meaning more of this idiot buying it now thinking itโ€™s the best thing since sliced bread and I was buying it four years ago for my then 14 year old daughter ๐Ÿ˜‚
Ha well sh tries to act cool so probably thinks she's 14
Like the coffee machine though its the best thing ever.no mate its a 4year old at least machine behind with times!

Reactions: 3
Little bit less on the ol whizz Lottie?

You aint wrong there love ๐Ÿคฃ
Calm down . . Its a coffee machine.

We may have laughed at calling it a "prick" stick too . . When we were 10? ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 4
Omg the fake laughing is horrendous sheโ€™s gonna give herself a hernia ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Shes such a try hard . .

Weird too how all these "stunning" pieces she bangs on about, you never see her wearing them again!!
Thats why I think they are a PR sample and she has to send them back. She never wears them otherwise

Itโ€™s not Valentineโ€™s Day till Sunday, why has she set the table now? Did I miss something? Would you not be using the table between now and then ๐Ÿคญ

Itโ€™s not Valentineโ€™s Day till Sunday, why has she set the table now? Did I miss something? Would you not be using the table between now and then ๐Ÿคญ
She is such a twit

Char, are you ok? Couldn't you find any grey hearts for the dinner table? Don't think I've ever seen so much colour in her posts ๐Ÿคฃ

Happy post ๐Ÿ™„
This melt makes me cringe . .
These super stunning earrings made by her own beautiful hands ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Im embarrassed.

I've not come across her before and wondered why she posted black and white photos of her home, before realising she doesn't. I'm not into mad colours everywhere, but this is genuinely depressing. Or is it b and w? I don't understand.
She is a fruit loop . .
Please read her whole thread, you will see she used to have an ig account called cleaning away my anxiety. . She is a crazy hinch fan who copies everything hinch does, hence the grey and white "colour" scheme.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.