Charlieslittlegreyhome aka cleaning_away_my_anxiety

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she’s so boring, how miraculous that her anxiety seems to have disappeared, it was all she ever banged on about on her old account πŸ€”

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Can’t wait to get in the hairdressers, I remember when she was petrified of going because of her anxiety, she should be ashamed of herself for playing on mental health like she did, it was obviously a load of shite it really pisses me off when these idiots pretend to have issues just to try and squeeze money out of their followers, admittedly she doesn’t do as many swipe ups as that ghastly grinch woman but she does enough, vile vile people 😑

Reactions: 3
No, Charlotte, randomist isn't a word. The complete lack of a brain is unbelievable.
O she has a brain she's just choosing the dirzy image hoping people stop questioning the benefits and if found out im so sillly ditzy blonde didn't realise

That coffee machine tho?
Whats she going to do about the orange cable that looks like it belongs on a lawnmower?
Surely it'll trigger anxiety as its not grey!! 🀣

• Haha
That coffee machine tho?
Whats she going to do about the orange cable that looks like it belongs on a lawnmower?
Surely it'll trigger anxiety as its not grey!! 🀣
My thoughts exactly πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she will probably fablon it πŸ₯΄ that's why my dolce gusto stays in the cupboard the lead irritates me!

Does anyone remember the 'big reveal' for her laundry room and she sat in it and ate of an ironing board?? I remembered this today and it's wound me up all day because how sad it is πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My thoughts exactly πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she will probably fablon it πŸ₯΄ that's why my dolce gusto stays in the cupboard the lead irritates me!

Does anyone remember the 'big reveal' for her laundry room and she sat in it and ate of an ironing board?? I remembered this today and it's wound me up all day because how sad it is πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Oh do they all come with that colour lead? Whats that all about then?
I use another brand so wouldn't know. . It just looks lawnmower ish to me!
You are right though. . She'll have that covered/changed 🀣

• Haha
Oh do they all come with that colour lead? Whats that all about then?
I use another brand so wouldn't know. . It just looks lawnmower ish to me!
You are right though. . She'll have that covered/changed 🀣
Yes the older machines do! It's an eyesore πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What happened to the big garden reveal?

Caffeine gives anxiety does Pepsi and chocolate not have Caffeine?

I was thinking about the laundry room the other day when I noticed her washing machine in the kitchen in a story. I thought appliances had been moved into the laundry room

Reactions: 1
More coffee machine drivvel . .
duck sake, anyone would think shes invested in a top of the range Gaggio machine or something. .
Milk pods? What is she on about?
What is wrong with milk? Or a frother?

Bore off πŸ’€ πŸ’€

• Haha
More coffee machine drivvel . .
duck sake, anyone would think shes invested in a top of the range Gaggio machine or something. .
Milk pods? What is she on about?
What is wrong with milk? Or a frother?

Bore off πŸ’€ πŸ’€
Its a second hand years old dulce gusto literally the first machine I had

• Haha
You can get a tassimo for pennies now, I paid Β£50 for mine from B N M yrs ago, they had them in Aldi for Β£29 recently and when you buy the pods you get the milk with it πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ But they probably don’t come in dreary boring arse grey to match in with her boring arse house 🀭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I cringe at her try ons πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Going to team the dress with a gorgeous stunning belt . . πŸ™„

She be painting that wire soon with French chic or something or fabloning it

And she gets it for free as a brand rep as over 10k followers
Vet most them bought

And she's committing benefit fraud by being gifted them and the wax melts
This is why she shut down the last page and started this one as people found out
Its going happen again just wish knew address to report her tbh

That denim dress looks hideous on her. She does not look like Holly Willoughby 🀣

Let's all get excited over an Ivy Park t-shirt and ripped jeans πŸ™„

Oh wow and it gets worse ...that handbag is vile

Does she think she's a fashion influencer now 🀣🀣🀣

That denim dress looks hideous on her. She does not look like Holly Willoughby 🀣

Let's all get excited over an Ivy Park t-shirt and ripped jeans πŸ™„

Oh wow and it gets worse ...that handbag is vile

Does she think she's a fashion influencer now 🀣🀣🀣
Is ivy park still a thing? I used to buy it years ago from toyshop

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.