Charlieslittlegreyhome aka cleaning_away_my_anxiety

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The exact same screenshot I had to post 🤣 i cannot cope anymore, why do I still put myself through it 🙈

So affordablly gorgeous? WHATT even my auto correct had a headache with me trying to type that.
She obviously reads here. ...
Trying to learn some new words!! 🤣

Reactions: 4
Good to see all her non essential buys from Home Bargains of all places. We're supposed to only be out shopping for essential food, not bloody grey plastic tat.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
She’s another one who “nips” out for bits when we all know they can’t stay away from the shops because they have a spending problem, also if she says tiny tits one more time i might scream, it really irritates the life out of me nobody needs to know or cares about the size of your boobs ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Reactions: 3
It bugs me every time when influencers try to sell makeup products when using a filter!

“Ohh the colour is just INSANELY gorgeous” ....let’s us bloody see it then! Don’t filter and tint it so it looks completely different to the actual shade.

🤦🏻‍♀️
This idiot is not an influencer!
Infact she only influences me to work harder and not be a scrounger like herself

• Heart
Today shes drinking a glass of "Robinsons"
What a bleep she is for names . .
I refer to it as a glass of orange or juice?

Today shes drinking a glass of "Robinsons"
What a bleep she is for names . .
I refer to it as a glass of orange or juice?
Yup ... it’s called squash in this house .. juice is fresh juice .. orange or apple .. I think my children would look at me blankly if I said * can you do me a Robinson * .. they’d think I was having it off with the neighbour😂

Reactions: 2
Pre Christmas she was drinking BOBB (milk) 🙄

What was that god awful tiktok of her dressed in green and sipping on 7up today? I had to have the volume down ( her voice grates me )

duck me shes sooooo DULL

2 plain grey mugs . . Utterly gorgeous?
I could understand if they were bone china/ le cruset / handmade . . Maybe even personalised ( if thats your thing)
But cheap and nasty B & M tit? 🤔

Get.in.the.bin woman . .
And take the mugs with you . . 🙄

• Haha
Every time she posts a pic of her house I always think it’s a black and white filter, her whole house is awful, it’s devoid of personality just like her 🤭

Listen to her all breathless and excited.
100s of you asking about her "Tea station"
Are they though Lottie? 🤔

As she explains how to stand it up. .
"You just part its legs *giggle* and it stands up"

Could this melt be anymore 12 FFS?

Love, its a £2.99 piece of balsa wood it'll be rotten in no time . . Thank me later.

Its cringe how desperate she is to work with B & M or Homebargains . .
I can imagine her popping up amongst the plastic flowers or flammable cushions. .

Ughhhh . . Imagine

• Haha
Such a twit and why does she always sound like she's got a cold

Yes let's all go to home bargains or b&m because some idiot on instagram has made a tea station. Definitely essential shopping there Char 😡

• Angry

Yes let's all go to home bargains or b&m because some idiot on instagram has made a tea station. Definitely essential shopping there Char 😡
Maybe shes bang on the marching powder?
Something makes her hyper like an over excited toddler? 🤔

I called another instagrammer out for this the other day,
She was videoing herself in B & M down the cleaning aisles, conducting polls for should I get this or this, pawing over tea coffee sugar jars, mops etc . .
Clearly NOT essential shopping.
I pointed this out to her, and screenshot my message . .
She didn't block me ( surprisingly) BUT she did story later saying she'd been attacked with a strongly worded message and spent the evening crying 🙄
When will these idiots realise . .
There is a difference between essentials and cheap followers of copying tat!!

Last edited:
Who does she think she is showing us all her legs this morning.and thinking things look risqué when they don't,who is she copying now a 12 year kid? Reminds me the time hinch did it with cucumber and eggs

Lights like an airplane will land....just like we say about hinch garden
Cleaning the toaster onto the kitchen side.....just like hinch

Get your own idea!

Banging on about those pathetic cheap plastic brushes, just like the other instawankers . .
How long would it take to sweep the crumbs with a dolls house sized brush?
Just bleeping wipe em up with a cloth you idiot . . . You know, like normal people do!!

Today she continues on her fake "dizzy blonde" journey. .
"Why do you yawn when you talk about yawning" as she puts on a fake yawn . .

💤

duck off to "Big Tesco" . . You big melt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.