Charlieslittlegreyhome aka cleaning_away_my_anxiety

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Showing off her limited vocabulary again . .
How can a quote be stunning? 🤣
Get in the bin . . You melt!

Reactions: 3
Everything is stunning. Stuff from serenity - stunning and she's buzzing. Stuff from b&m - stunning and she's buzzing. Stuff from janes stall - stunning and she's buzzing. Can anyone spot the theme?

Those quotes are shite. Who the hell would want this crap in their home?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Well, it might have been nice of her to put a photo of her kids and 'J' in one of those frames!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Gosh, how dull and depressing does that room look?
It truly looks like a negative from a photo ..

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Shes been using Jasmine White for her project, yet on her essential trip to B&Q she's picked up Almond White 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Showing off more "super, stunning" clothes in her latest try on . .
And yes, you guessed . .
Shes buzzin!! 🤪

• Sick
Buzzing' from all the benefits she gets when she's able to do DIY projects and flounce around B&Q when some of us real disabled people can't walk 👍

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry but the clothes keep getting uglier, and the way she stands showing them off really bugs me

Even her daughter’s toys are grey, Jesus it’s so depressing when will this grey trend go away and I don’t believe for one minute her daughter asked for a grey blanket, bore off Charlotte 🤷🏼‍♀️🤭

Even her daughter’s toys are grey, Jesus it’s so depressing when will this grey trend go away and I don’t believe for one minute her daughter asked for a grey blanket, bore off Charlotte 🤷🏼‍♀️🤭
Its on its way out now for neutrals beige skandi themes whats poor char guna do then

Its on its way out now for neutrals beige skandi themes whats poor char guna do then
Exactly this
Grinch is going this way
Slowly getting rid of the grey and bringing in bambo/skandi/neutrals vibes
Feel sorry for all the people that have spent hundreds if not thousands buying grey decor and furniture and now queen B is getting rid of it all as it’s going out of fashion
Thing is grinch can afford to keep changing what she likes and when
Her sheep cant
And this idiot can’t as she is a benefit fraud

Reactions: 6
Exactly this
Grinch is going this way
Slowly getting rid of the grey and bringing in bambo/skandi/neutrals vibes
Feel sorry for all the people that have spent hundreds if not thousands buying grey decor and furniture and now queen B is getting rid of it all as it’s going out of fashion
Thing is grinch can afford to keep changing what she likes and when
Her sheep cant
And this idiot can’t as she is a benefit fraud
Its been in ideal home for a year or so now the next themes will be coming up soon too,o yea I do I have a grey lounge but only 1 wall and black furniture and warming colours but not as its "in" I just liked it I won't be changing.im waiting for old scammerslittlehome to go hinch route with filters bet she's got "anxiety" changing it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.