Charlieslittlegreyhome aka cleaning_away_my_anxiety

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've not come across her before and wondered why she posted black and white photos of her home, before realising she doesn't. I'm not into mad colours everywhere, but this is genuinely depressing. Or is it b and w? I don't understand.
Haha that's her house - all grey everything

I've never noticed the black and white cooker before though - very odd

Yesterday the poor me face she was pulling as got have a hysterectomy and apparently googled what it was the dr would of told you.shes acting like she is dying or has some serious thing she has a fibroid
And trying act young leather look trousers really

Reactions: 2
Good god what does she look like in that hat, and she looks so different without makeup 😱

Reactions: 3
Good god what does she look like in that hat, and she looks so different without makeup 😱
I had that hat at 13 genuinely exactly the same 17 years ago I know some things have come back round but not that and even if had in my 30s I wouldn't be wearing a teen fashion thing lol 😆

Why her and hubby gone to b&q ita lockdown.my b&q says please come alone.or is her "anxiety" bad she cant.dick

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I see her vocabulary hasn’t changed, everything she has/reviews can’t be insane or incredible and beautiful, good god woman get a dictionary ffs, these companies must be devastated when they see her stories 😜🤭

Why is she acting like boarding out the under her stairs is some amazing project? And that her husband is amazing for cutting some wood? You never see progress pictures either swear she thinks everyone's hanging on to the big reveal
What was the garden project they got conned on last year? Pergola like hinch?

Reactions: 5
Why is she acting like boarding out the under her stairs is some amazing project? And that her husband is amazing for cutting some wood? You never see progress pictures either swear she thinks everyone's hanging on to the big reveal
What was the garden project they got conned on last year? Pergola like hinch?
She does it all the time doesn’t she? Like everyone’s waiting with baited breath, nobody cares Charlotte you bore, and if grinch put her hand in a fire she would too, it’s pathetic how she copies everything grinch does she must be a very sad person to want to have someone else’s life she needs to grow up! 🤭🤣

She does it all the time doesn’t she? Like everyone’s waiting with baited breath, nobody cares Charlotte you bore, and if grinch put her hand in a fire she would too, it’s pathetic how she copies everything grinch does she must be a very sad person to want to have someone else’s life she needs to grow up! 🤭🤣
Wonder if she's going to start changing g away from the grey bow too,that's how we'll know she is definitely single white female

Reactions: 4
Today she has new baskets that are "in her words"
Absolutely Gorgeous. .
Ok, let me put you right.
A : They're from B & M
B : They're £5
C : They're grey
D : They're baskets . .
None of the above could EVER be Gorgeous. .
How bleeping dull is this girl? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did she break her ankle getting her foot into that position for an insta photo? Ffs 🤦‍♀️

Fake tan is minging round her ankles! I wouldnt buy a scrap of that Tomm jewellery given she gifts so much of it to hinch, soloman and skanky Charlotte

Those nails . .
They look like mine used to when I was at school, and painted them using tippex 🤣

• Haha
I hope she is declaring these paid for collab shes done and has not claiming fraud again....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.