Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Spot the gifted on that vile pink bag story, honestly these insta idiots need to be made accountable for their shitty actions, why hide that you’ve been gifted something, oh yeah because you’re being paid to flog all sorts of crap and benefitting from your followers, and it’s also stunning and beautiful ffs have a day off you absolute moron 🤬
Because she claims benefits and can’t let it be seen that she is gifted crap
Imagine benefits finding out how much stuff she has been gifted she would be in massive trouble
And it’s also classed as working
She is advertising and promoting said companies and not declaring it all

• Angry
Reactions: 4

Mummaabc

Yet another extravagant spend from Lottie today . .
An iced drink delivered by Uber eats!!
A delivery from them is £3.50 . .
The drink has got to be £3 minimum. .
£6.50 for a soft drink 🤔
Total piss take to tax payers . .

Disgusting 👊
Not to mention the environmental impact! She is so wasteful it's scary. The absolute ridiculousness of that story really annoyed me!

GPort

VIP Member
Omg that was the longgggggest makeup vid 🙄 if people genuinely asked for her makeup tips (unlikely!) she just needs to say: “foundation: this, mascara: this: lipstick: this” etc but she really dragged that out! So dull!

Booboo76

VIP Member
I’m sorry but that whole story about her op was absolute fakery, if she didn’t want to talk about it why mention it at all, it’s all for attention so all her followers can message her about how brave she is, ffs grow up she’s so needy! 😡

Booboo76

VIP Member
She needs to grow up and stop with the fake laughing it’s just so forced and pathetic, like others have said the ditzy blond jokes need to stop, I’m not blond but it must insulting to those that are and those things she was gifted yesterday are awful, what was that star shaped thing? It looked like it had cotton wool shoved in it 🤭

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
It bugs me every time when influencers try to sell makeup products when using a filter!

“Ohh the colour is just INSANELY gorgeous” ....let’s us bloody see it then! Don’t filter and tint it so it looks completely different to the actual shade.

🤦🏻‍♀️
This idiot is not an influencer!
Infact she only influences me to work harder and not be a scrounger like herself

• Heart

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
100% agree with you. I feel so strongly about this! I don’t follow her but from what is written on this thread I do believe she is exaggerating her disability in order to get more money! How do we report her?
Said this time and time again that she is a benefit fraud

Kezza_69

VIP Member
Sorry, who is she trying to look like in that hat? She proper fancies herself since her hair transformation.
Silly childish melt 🙄

• Heart

Kezza_69

VIP Member
I've not come across her before and wondered why she posted black and white photos of her home, before realising she doesn't. I'm not into mad colours everywhere, but this is genuinely depressing. Or is it b and w? I don't understand.
She is a fruit loop . .
Please read her whole thread, you will see she used to have an ig account called cleaning away my anxiety. . She is a crazy hinch fan who copies everything hinch does, hence the grey and white "colour" scheme.

Booboo76

VIP Member
Have we not just gone into lock down and this idiot is going to Poundland to buy chocolate money and crappy Xmas trees, I bet she doesn’t wear a mask either 😡

Kezza_69

VIP Member
All these insta twats who are moist for Christmas already 🙄
Quit with the shitty cheap b & m tat
Bin the crappy Christmas mugs . .
Pathetic. .

DuckDuck

VIP Member
I think I’m blocked ! I’ve no idea why , I’d like to think it was for something worthwhile , I can’t find her account at all 😂😂🙌.. no great loss all the Hinch asslicking and grinchy claw fingers 🦀🦞

• Heart

Cagayu

VIP Member
Have we not just gone into lock down and this idiot is going to Poundland to buy chocolate money and crappy Xmas trees, I bet she doesn’t wear a mask either 😡
Very essential 😑 I’m sure it’ll end up looking the same as every other insta account she likes, can’t not keep up with the Jones’s....

Shoomer

I came here to make sure I wasn't the only one watching that reel in disbelief.

What in the name of fraud was that all about. The face on the denim monstrosity tipped me over the edge. Bouncing all over the show with her fibro.

Someone tell me why I can't bring myself to unfollow because I don't understand myself right now 😭

sarja81

VIP Member
She got worse when she returned after disappearing from her original account!!
She has lost weight, lost her anxiety, become even more of a spender and developed a multitude of illnesses 🙈