Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RLdeletedme

Thing is, I get disability benefits and they don't even cover rent and bills. I haven't bought clothes for four years. I don't understand how she does it.

Unhinched22

Have you seen the picture of her daughter perched on the tiniest amount of sofa so her mum can take a pic of the balloons for the gram

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Tell me how a grown woman wouldnt know how to open a macdonalds coffee cup? Doesn't she get Starbucks and costa all the time? You'd have to be a right fanny to not know to push the lip back into the little groove that just happens to sit right behind it.

My 3 year old can do it so why can't she at 36?

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Today shes doing her eyebrow tutorial with a gifted benefit brow pencil but shes that far from the camera and so filtered, that you cant see what shes doing.

I've noticed the hinch necklace has gone now and Shes also trying to dress more racy than before.

Is her husband young or older? What does he work as because shes never done shopping
Was all the make up gifted? Think she's forgotten to declare that too, unless it was so tiny I couldn't see it.

I'm guessing they are both late 30's but probably wrong.

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Haha I'm 30 so I was maybe 22 i think when it was a thing I'd just had child and going to gym so it must been then.genuinly thought you couldn't get it as topshop stopped selling it
Oh totally agree!
I was meaning more of this idiot buying it now thinking it’s the best thing since sliced bread and I was buying it four years ago for my then 14 year old daughter 😂

RLdeletedme

I'm so shocked at what I've just seen on her stories.

She hopes her daughter won't go to University.

What the actual fuck?!

keytotruth

VIP Member
Not necessarily. . Depends on what he does?
Some people travel to do trades work as there is none in their own areas?
She just haemorrhages money on cheap crap . .
Its easy to spend money youve not had to work hard for yourself. . Isnt it?
Yea true didnt think of that.she does have a shopping addiction

Mummaabc

Putting those socks on that poor dog has really annoyed me. She knew the dog would hate it, they all do, yet she still did it for content 😡

Booboo76

VIP Member
Yes! Sometimes it's beyond cringe.today she sorted out her make up drawer exactly the same way grinch does

On a side how nice of her to be able to go bug over 120£ of make up this close to Xmas when people are losing jobs and some won't even have gifts . then show off her 200£ mac lipstick collection
Wow they’re just not in the real world are they? 🤷🏻‍♀️