Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It Hinch doesn’t have books, she won’t have books. Single white female vibes to the extreme.
Just a little. The comments she leaves on hinchs grid posts. That woman needs to get some dignity. Or a life of her own. Seriously, she is like a school girl desperately sucking up the popular girl of her class.

Why does she write in clichés? So fake.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 4

keytotruth

VIP Member
Exactly this
Grinch is going this way
Slowly getting rid of the grey and bringing in bambo/skandi/neutrals vibes
Feel sorry for all the people that have spent hundreds if not thousands buying grey decor and furniture and now queen B is getting rid of it all as it’s going out of fashion
Thing is grinch can afford to keep changing what she likes and when
Her sheep cant
And this idiot can’t as she is a benefit fraud
Its been in ideal home for a year or so now the next themes will be coming up soon too,o yea I do I have a grey lounge but only 1 wall and black furniture and warming colours but not as its "in" I just liked it I won't be changing.im waiting for old scammerslittlehome to go hinch route with filters bet she's got "anxiety" changing it

Kezza_69

VIP Member
This woman claims disability allowance and gets mobility payments because she supposedly can't walk. So she's going to do Couch to 5k. I can't believe her.
Shes the biggest fraud around . .
How shes getting away with it god only knows?
Her time will come . .

Kezza_69

VIP Member
Fuck me shes sooooo DULL

2 plain grey mugs . . Utterly gorgeous?
I could understand if they were bone china/ le cruset / handmade . . Maybe even personalised ( if thats your thing)
But cheap and nasty B & M shit? 🤔

Get.in.the.bin woman . .
And take the mugs with you . . 🙄

• Haha

Booboo76

VIP Member
Jesus Christ she deserves an Oscar for that acting, what a muppet and did anyone spot the ad on the story about the phone and watch thing, she’s an embarrassment 🤭

• Haha

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Why is she so obsessed with her new boots? She really needs to grow up, it's embarassing where she has children as she sounds like a teenager

Kezza_69

VIP Member
The exact same screenshot I had to post 🤣 i cannot cope anymore, why do I still put myself through it 🙈

So affordablly gorgeous? WHATT even my auto correct had a headache with me trying to type that.
She obviously reads here. ...
Trying to learn some new words!! 🤣

Chi_Daph

Dont forget guys . . .
Its Janes stall haul time.
I follow someone else who sharesthisshit/promotes this stuff . .
I see it looking ½ decent 🤏 on 1 girl and then wait with baited breath for Lotties "super stunning breathless toe pointing forward" share . .
Comical. .
Getting me through these boring covid days 🤣
The latest haul including a pair of 1980s throwback curtains. Looking vile! Her tan is patchy.
What is with all these make up videos she’s doing? It’s just desperate for more gifted shite.

keytotruth

VIP Member
Lets film a click to make the bed and show partners dirty clothes on floor now where have we seen this before? ........

does she think copying hinch will get her famous like her? Hinch is a sales woman thought of by gleam and her sales man husband you won’t emmitate her level of success you deluded cow
Why have none of her family said anything to her

Chi_Daph

Emotional about that pathetic shell?
Forgive me . . I didnt see who made it . .
But really? Crying over a shell . .
Total cunt . .
That amazing, stunning, gorgeous, can’t get over it and any other repetitive words and phases she over uses.

Kezza_69

VIP Member
Whats with fake books? ( stickers on boxes to look like books)
Am I missing the point here or something?
Why not have REAL books or magazines out on the coffee table or does that go against the grain of the "show house" look that she aspires to??

Lynseyp

VIP Member
I've had a look at her IG and had to look twice as i thought i was on Hinch's IG.
Why has she copied Soph's house, couldn't she design her home using her own imagination.
She's another one who pretends to suffer with anxiety to get more followers

sarja81

VIP Member
She needs to just stop with the guessing game and say.
It’s life, it happens, He done bloody well to last this long Lol!…. attention seeking isn’t needed!

Ooh looks like the monstrosity of a fish tank has gone, they’ve definitely split then??? 😱🤷🏼‍♀️
I’d say 100%
Maybe all those times working away…. wasn’t working away 😏

Kezza_69

VIP Member
Hot date with Jamie yesterday. . To spoons by the looks of the plates 🤦🏻‍♀️ followed by a trip to 1 of the cheap shops they all get moist about . .
Sorry, but at her age, if we'd had a kid free day with lunch and drinks we certainly wouldn't have been ending up there . . Thats for sure 🤣
And then to purchase the collapsible colander which she'd already admitted she didn't need . . But it was only cheap so it doesn't matter!!
Ive woken today to watch her staged video, with Benny Hill music for effect, chasing a FLY out of the house as her daughter wouldn't sleep . . And then even when it was gotten rid of still not sleep in case it had brought hes mates in??

Soooo fake . .
Everything this melt does is fake for the gram . .
It doesnt make you cute
It doesn't make you relatable
It makes you a cunt 🥱

Booboo76

VIP Member
The little innocent girl act is starting to wear a bit thin now with me, give your head a wobble char nobody believes you, it’s embarrassing for a grown arsed woman to be acting like this, also I think she’s a right liar with some of the things she comes out with, you can tell by her body language from the stories the other day, she’s so weird 🤣🤭

Duchesspink

VIP Member
"I apologise for my filthy mirror" Charlotte you are being paid to do a job advertising this clothes shop. Clean your mirror before you start ffs
If your tan is patchy then fix it before recording the ad. Don't be unprofessional and apologise for the state because you can't be arse doing the job properly

RLdeletedme

This woman claims disability allowance and gets mobility payments because she supposedly can't walk. So she's going to do Couch to 5k. I can't believe her.