Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Wannabe Hinch post :rolleyes: . She looks so stupid and childish in that picture. Surprised she has a Swan hoover, thought it would be a Shark
20200825_143507.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 4

Booboo76

VIP Member
If I had an op in the morning that I was absolutely cacking my pants about, the last thing I’d be doing is prancing about in god awful clothes, they look shit btw 👍🏻

Kezza_69

VIP Member
If putting something that's already in a labelled container into another, new, labelled container is what makes you happy, you really need to get a life.
I just dont get this trend amongst these instagrammers. .
If it was an "eco" thing and they took their own canisters to the shop to fill I'd understand it, but its all about their cupboards being aesthetically pleasing 🙄
Have you seen some of their cupboards with evenly spaced jars/baskets etc, even crisps hanging up on tension rods!! Bloody ridiculous. . 🙄

Cagayu

VIP Member
C40D6E8C-F92A-4D4E-8EB4-0D11B3A847F2.jpeg

saw this account liking a serenity candles post. Looks like the sort of pose she pulls….

• Wow
  • Haha

keytotruth

VIP Member
I really don't understand why they hide it. I'd love to get free gifts and certainly wouldn't have a problem declaring it either 😂
She does i bet as she claims benefits for carer and pip as cant work but does an influencer job and gets paid in items not cash so she gets round being caught

Eat more cake

VIP Member
Does she have a money tree? Or shares in Homesense, The Range, B&M and Home Bargains? She spends so much money on unnecessary crap and plastic tat. I seriously think its like an addiction.

Unicornishpastie

VIP Member
She can’t stop spending..we know she doesn’t work so does she have a money tree or does hubby have a really good job or is it the kids dla she’s using🤔

Reactions: 3

keytotruth

VIP Member
Wow they’re just not in the real world are they? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Its as she claims benefits that she has anxiety and cant work,2 of her children are asd so cant work and claims carers allowance for both.her husband works also.she then does ads and gifted items for gram and prob dont declare it as income and working.this is why shutdown her cleaningmyanxietyaway page as she was called out and probably got reported

keytotruth

VIP Member
She be painting that wire soon with French chic or something or fabloning it

And she gets it for free as a brand rep as over 10k followers
Vet most them bought

And she's committing benefit fraud by being gifted them and the wax melts
This is why she shut down the last page and started this one as people found out
Its going happen again just wish knew address to report her tbh

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
The labelling drives me mad. It is honestly like looking at Hinch's house when I'm on her page, but then most houses all look the same nowadays anyway.

She's definitely up to something with the pergola. If I was getting something built, I would want to show it off from the start instead of an embarrassing 'big reveal'

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Wearing rings like Hinch and she's even talking more like her now. Char, bore off and get a personality of your own and while you're doing that, stop picking up every item and touching it it in the shops unless you're going to clean it all.

Such a weirdo filming herself in poundland
And get a job while your at it as we all know your capable of working you scrounger

Booboo76

VIP Member
Can’t wait to get in the hairdressers, I remember when she was petrified of going because of her anxiety, she should be ashamed of herself for playing on mental health like she did, it was obviously a load of shite it really pisses me off when these idiots pretend to have issues just to try and squeeze money out of their followers, admittedly she doesn’t do as many swipe ups as that ghastly grinch woman but she does enough, vile vile people 😡

Kezza_69

VIP Member
Ive got 2nd hand embarrassment for this melt right now . .
Advertising a gifted advent canlender . .
This is by IWOOT she says . .
🤦🏻‍♀️ oh my gosh . .
Shame on you . . IF you are going to promote at least know that IWOOT means I WANT ONE OF THOSE!
Im cringing 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow

keytotruth

VIP Member
It really bugs me she has Pandora stacking rings on each finger i dont know why annoys me so much.
And benefits and carers allowance I bet too