Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

keytotruth

VIP Member
Wait to see what she does with those pumpkins im thinking paint white or grey and dull lime her personality

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Kezza_69

VIP Member
Dont forget guys . . .
Its Janes stall haul time.
I follow someone else who sharesthisshit/promotes this stuff . .
I see it looking ½ decent 🤏 on 1 girl and then wait with baited breath for Lotties "super stunning breathless toe pointing forward" share . .
Comical. .
Getting me through these boring covid days 🤣

• Haha

RLdeletedme

I'm going to have to block her so I can't see her any more. The more I watch her the more depressed I feel. My wheelchair is broken, I can't afford to fix it and I can't get to the bathroom. Meanwhile she's bouncing round showing off all the things she buys with her disability benefits while not actually being disabled. I can't cope.

• Heart

Cagayu

VIP Member
So odd. But I find her odd overall. I can't stand all her simpering and her little girl persona. I mean, as in she's a grown woman with three kids so why does she act so faux immature and helpless all the time.
Agreed. Her stories are very hinch like too. She really needs to find her own style.

keytotruth

VIP Member
Hinches dog was sitting on her jumper the other day.GET SOME ORIGINAL CONTENT you benefit frauding idiot

RLdeletedme

She mentioned that she gets PIP, so that's £600 a month. She'll get PIP for the children too, so depending on how many have autism, that's potentially another £1800. Plus child benefit, tax credits and carer's allowance, and her husband's wages.

I'm an actual disabled, wheelchair using person who can't look after myself or my home or child. I get the bare minimum PIP, so we live on one, very low income. I can't flounce around my house cleaning, bounce around being an idiot or spend money constantly on clothes and tan, because I live in my bed and have no income.

She's a massive twat. No way should she be getting that PIP. It's for people who need help, not those who are capable of living a normal life.

• Sad

Booboo76

VIP Member
Even her daughter’s toys are grey, Jesus it’s so depressing when will this grey trend go away and I don’t believe for one minute her daughter asked for a grey blanket, bore off Charlotte 🤷🏼‍♀️🤭

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
That denim dress looks hideous on her. She does not look like Holly Willoughby 🤣

Let's all get excited over an Ivy Park t-shirt and ripped jeans 🙄

Oh wow and it gets worse ...that handbag is vile

Does she think she's a fashion influencer now 🤣🤣🤣

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Once again!!
Does the benefit agency know she is working by doing swipe ups advertising clothes companies and not declaring it!!!?????

• Angry

PrincessP

Chatty Member
Oh here we go.... Looking forward to the the 3rd reincarnation when it comes... wonder what she will invent herself as next?!

Kezza_69

VIP Member
Yeah after that story on the stairs, her “best mate” is deffo the reason for the split 😱🤭
And deffo the reason for holding on to her womb 🤣

Never heard this best mate mentioned before?
Talking of mates . .
Does she have any??

Kezza_69

VIP Member
Those nails . .
They look like mine used to when I was at school, and painted them using tippex 🤣

• Haha

Kezza_69

VIP Member
More "dizzy blonde" questions . .
If I eat this whole cheese, will I stay awake all night?
Firstly. . Its plastic babybel "kids" cheese . . So nit even real cheese in my opinion. .

What is this new put on dizziness. .
Silly teenagers do it . .
Not grown women, or is she aiming to be the cute silly bkonde of insta . .
Its just SOOOO cringe!!

Kezza_69

VIP Member
Reminding us all of the hard work her and J put into her cupboard under the stairs "utility" area . .
We saw Lottie, we saw it all coming together bit by bit in all its boring grey self . .

Are you choosing to withhold the story of painting your garden grey, in 30 degree heat, thus giving yourself sunstroke . . 🤣

Fibromyalgia. . My arse 👊

Mummaabc

Well, it might have been nice of her to put a photo of her kids and 'J' in one of those frames!

• Haha