Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mummaabc

Is she pregnant??
Or is she just putting the fibroid in pregnancy question out there to drum up engagement?
Has her husband left her cos she wants more kids?
Has he left her because she’s pregnant?
has he left her because he wants more and she doesn’t?
has she kicked him out because he said no to kids?
Is she gonna trap him get him back with another baby?
So so many questions…..
This is literally the contents of my head after those stories!

Reactions: 4

Kezza_69

VIP Member
Beggy and needy . .
Why mention its near her birthday too?
"Well thats a nice present" she says . .
FFS . . Its like shes a child 🙄

keytotruth

VIP Member
What happened to the big garden reveal?

Caffeine gives anxiety does Pepsi and chocolate not have Caffeine?

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
So she says her n jay have been separated for a couple of months, really?? Doesn’t seem like that long to me!
I think she’s lying to seem more put together than she actually is.

As she already has 3 children, she should probably call it a day at that and stop at 3 instead of enabling the possibility of another pregnancy.

She’s clearly on the hunt for a new man / lackey and not being treated for this fibroid will give her the option of getting pregnant with a new guy. Pathetic, IMO 🤷🏻‍♀️

Kezza_69

VIP Member
More coffee machine drivvel . .
Fuck sake, anyone would think shes invested in a top of the range Gaggio machine or something. .
Milk pods? What is she on about?
What is wrong with milk? Or a frother?

Bore off 💤 💤

• Haha

keytotruth

VIP Member
I’ve got news for you char, mrs grinch doesn’t like you or any of the other wannabes she just wants you to advertise her shit for free, get in the fuckin bin 🤭🤣
She probably don't even know who got sent the stuff she just put her name to it pr people send it out saying thank you like she hand picked you,no she probably has a restraining order against you and your single white female ways

• Haha

Booboo76

VIP Member
She needs to just stop with the guessing game and say.
It’s life, it happens, He done bloody well to last this long Lol!…. attention seeking isn’t needed!

I’d say 100%
Maybe all those times working away…. wasn’t working away 😏
That’s exactly what I thought

Eat more cake

VIP Member
That phrase 'it was only.....' all those it was onlys add up. Most households have been affected financially one way or another by Corona yet she still spends money on things she doesn't NEED.

Buddybear

What the fuck did I just read? 😖🤯
She says she doesn’t drink caffeine due to her so called “anxiety” yet last night she’s drinking a cup of the new Yorkshire tea jam and toast which is caffeine not decaf! She is so full of 💩💩💩 honestly makes my toes curl 🤮

Unhinched22

She’s so cringe 😬 just clean ya house and live ya life love, no need to film it. You’re not Mrs Hinch and you’re not gonna be. Go outside into the fresh air or something

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Yet another extravagant spend from Lottie today . .
An iced drink delivered by Uber eats!!
A delivery from them is £3.50 . .
The drink has got to be £3 minimum. .
£6.50 for a soft drink 🤔
Total piss take to tax payers . .

Disgusting 👊
This is what happens when you commit fraud

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Lets film a click to make the bed and show partners dirty clothes on floor now where have we seen this before? ........

does she think copying hinch will get her famous like her? Hinch is a sales woman thought of by gleam and her sales man husband you won’t emmitate her level of success you deluded cow
Why have none of her family said anything to her
Has she actually got flowers in the middle of the pillows 😑

• Haha
  • Sick

Booboo76

VIP Member
God she’s so boring, how miraculous that her anxiety seems to have disappeared, it was all she ever banged on about on her old account 🤔

• Heart

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
I wish she'd stop blaming her stupidity on her blonde hair. Her "Little blonde mind".

First off, you did your hair blonde, idiot. You're not blonde.

Secondly, blonde hair has nothing to do with intelligence. I'm blonde and have a PhD. Imagine trying to taint women like this. I Dislike her more with every post.
She probably thinks that men only go to work and women are supposed to be at home cooking and cleaning, which explains why she's always at home, only time she leaves the house is when she's buying shit from b&m and poundshop 🙄

Booboo76

VIP Member
That face expression when she mentioned her op, I wonder if she’s had acting lessons!! 🙄🤭 it’s all really pathetic now ffs

Cagayu

VIP Member
Is this woman back!!? Jesus Christ. It was a miracle when she deleted her insta a few months ago. She’s the woooorst.
She was back within the week, she dirty deleted and then made a new one. I imagine it was to shake off tattle

• Sick

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
She’s the most boring, bland, unoriginal person ever. She talks endless shit too. Somehow thinks it’s fascinating that she’s never had a McDonald’s breakfast?! I mean... what the fuck.

Go away and do something worthwhile!