Charlieslittlegreyhome aka cleaning_away_my_anxiety

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can't believe her old page had zero photos of the children and Jamie and now there's a weekly photo/mention of them
She refused to put her kids on insta on her last page because she was trolled over them...yet this one like you say all over it. Maybe trying to be the most unrelatable relatable person for the gram?

Reactions: 3
OK, I feel like I'm picking on this woman at the moment but really? She forgot about Gary Glitter?!

Reactions: 1
OK, I feel like I'm picking on this woman at the moment but really? She forgot about Gary Glitter?!
No one forgets that it was a ploy to get engagement up no doubt or to make herself look stupid so others think shes that relatable dozey blonde just like didnt know starbuvks did decaff coffee

I'm sick of hearing about her tiny titties. Her husband must be beyond sick of listening to her shite.
What is her USP? What is her account meant to be about? Where is the big garden reveal?
So many questions!

Reactions: 2
She is definitely playing the dizzy blonde card . .
No offence to any blondes out there.
Im sick of her, and sick of her fake persona. .
Just duck off 👊

Reactions: 5
If you're right, and you honestly think she's used a paedophile for engagement, she's sicker than I thought.

Having watched her stories over the last week or so - shes shouted out for what she wants and then gets a discount/freebie she’s self indulgent. And also incredibly fickle - one minute she’s promoting that glow fake tan, the next she’s bought jac jossas and saying how amazing, gorgeous, best she’s had, etc etc. I suspect she’s also been reading tattle because she dropped in about her current health problems that went away but suddenly came back.

Having watched her stories over the last week or so - shes shouted out for what she wants and then gets a discount/freebie she’s self indulgent. And also incredibly fickle - one minute she’s promoting that glow fake tan, the next she’s bought jac jossas and saying how amazing, gorgeous, best she’s had, etc etc. I suspect she’s also been reading tattle because she dropped in about her current health problems that went away but suddenly came back.
More like shitting herself that she might get into trouble with benefit people

I noticed she has stopped talking with that fake nasal voice she used to put on. It was awful on her original profile. Constantly sounded like she was bunged up! That’s mysteriously gone too.... I wonder if she has any idea of who she really is 🤷🏻‍♀️

I noticed she has stopped talking with that fake nasal voice she used to put on. It was awful on her original profile. Constantly sounded like she was bunged up! That’s mysteriously gone too.... I wonder if she has any idea of who she really is 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think not . .
Shes desperate to be like hinch
Not sure what the fake illness was about . .
Someone who has Fibromyalgia ( did she claim that?)
If she did, she certainly wouldn't paint her garden in the burning sun . .
Or top and bottom her house regularly.
Her content now is polar opposite of before .
Fake as fake can be. .
I dislike her

Why does she think it's amazing to have one of those rank MKkkkk bags with a name emblazoned all over it? So chavvy it's unreal. Combined with her trainer and tan, she's the epitome of fake.

Women like this give women a bad name. So glad I don't give a crap about labels and appearance.

That photo with the MK bag is so cringe. Alot of her outfit choices lately would suit a teenager better

Didn't know they did decaff yea right
Short girl problems peering over edge.im 5ft 1 I dont peer over god my 9yo don't either! What us she 2ft
Tanned ankle no orange you mean
Woo u have designer bag

• Haha
I’m struggling to see why she continues to behave and come across as a wanting to be child like. She’s a grown adult.

She’s may prefer decaf but you posted a story drinking Pepsi Max, fairly sure that’s not decaf.

I can’t stand this woman and her fake persona.

I’m struggling to see why she continues to behave and come across as a wanting to be child like. She’s a grown adult.

She’s may prefer decaf but you posted a story drinking Pepsi Max, fairly sure that’s not decaf.

I can’t stand this woman and her fake persona.
It's because shes a bleep . .
So bleeping flaky and fake, even she doesn't know who she is these days, the kids think theyve been adopted and Jamies got himself a new wife!!
Silly dull witch . .
I dislike her 👊

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.