Charlieslittlegreyhome aka cleaning_away_my_anxiety

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seriously think she has a shopping addiction. Its obscene the amount of stuff she orders and buys.

Reactions: 3
Seriously?
Making a cup of tea. . . Ill just add some bobb
🙄 milk you mean, just add some milk!!
Stop trying to be like hinch naming stuff ffs.
Bobb is the brand . .
You never hear someone say I'm having a bowl of kellogs with a sprinkle of tate and lyle??
You arent cute, you're pathetic. .
Grow the duck up 🙄

Reactions: 7
What the duck did I just read? 😖🤯
She says she doesn’t drink caffeine due to her so called “anxiety” yet last night she’s drinking a cup of the new Yorkshire tea jam and toast which is caffeine not decaf! She is so full of 💩💩💩 honestly makes my toes curl 🤮

Reactions: 4
Chocolate has caffeine in
Tea has caffeine in
Pepsi max has caffeine in
Yet she don't have caffeine
Dick

Omg it’s took me ages to find this thread, not sure why and now I can moan about this absolute loser of a person 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Did anyone watch those make up videos? No nose ring, yet got to the end and she suddenly had one. I’m sure I’ve never seen her with one before. Bit of a childish thing to add a clip on nose ring. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
I think she comes across as weird because her personality and back story change at the drop of a hat. She needs to stick with a narrative and remember that not everyone has a short a memory

She’s so cringe 😬 just clean ya house and live ya life love, no need to film it. You’re not Mrs Hinch and you’re not gonna be. Go outside into the fresh air or something

O god is she trying to do hinch with the food thing.i thought hinchnwas bad with not timing it but that was awful the cheese actually landed.meant to stop the filming midair I have secondhand embarrassment 😫 shes getting worse.
Haha last night chocolate a sugar high right lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does anyone remember when she had her old account and old thread on here, she went to parents evening and said she left early because she was so anxious and nervous and just couldn’t get through it, I commented on the thread saying how important it was to at least try and get through it and someone commented saying they were at the same parents evening and she didn’t leave early and was behaving like a person who wasn’t affected by anxiety at all and was looking perfectly calm with all her makeup done, hmm 🤔 I can see now why she deleted her old account 🤔🤫

• Wow
All these insta twats who are moist for Christmas already 🙄
Quit with the crappy cheap b & m tat
Bin the crappy Christmas mugs . .
Pathetic. .

Today she's wittering on that her kids have trashed the bathroom with rainbow soap.
Off she goes to show this hideous mess and Hey ho, there's nothing to see.
Bathroom looks like any other bathroom. Shes cracked to be getting on as if its minging.

What's the craic with Trying to say resemble? She needs a lobotomy

All these insta twats who are moist for Christmas already 🙄
Quit with the crappy cheap b & m tat
Bin the crappy Christmas mugs . .
Pathetic. .
She fills her house with some tat every week. Had to buy it because she felt sorry for it being the last one or some stupid rationale. I really don’t understand where these people get their money from. I have your average full time wage but I can’t afford to be in b&m et al every day.

Why does she try and make herself out to be weird, I like to play with ears it’s a habit from when I was a kid I also rub my feet together I think a lot of people do and I don’t consider myself weird they are just habits, it’s like she wants there to be something wrong with her, and don’t get me started on that “filthy” bathroom god she needs to grow up! 🙄

Reactions: 1
Emotional about that pathetic shell?
Forgive me . . I didnt see who made it . .
But really? Crying over a shell . .
Total bleep . .
🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.