Charlieslittlegreyhome aka cleaning_away_my_anxiety

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emotional about that pathetic shell?
Forgive me . . I didnt see who made it . .
But really? Crying over a shell . .
Total bleep . .
That amazing, stunning, gorgeous, can’t get over it and any other repetitive words and phases she over uses.

Reactions: 4
Is anyone else cringing at putting all those toothbrushes, bristles down, in the same cup together 🤮

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She can’t stop spending..we know she doesn’t work so does she have a money tree or does hubby have a really good job or is it the kids dla she’s using🤔

It really bugs me she has Pandora stacking rings on each finger i dont know why annoys me so much.
And benefits and carers allowance I bet too

Why is she so obsessed with her new boots? She really needs to grow up, it's embarassing where she has children as she sounds like a teenager

So she hates anyone seeing her in her glasses - yet all of a sudden she is now posting and doing stories wearing them 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She totally adores herself. Big change from little anxious Charlotte in her hinch necklace and over sized jumpers last year. Suddenly she's into teenage grunge dressing and getting her tiny tits into stories at least once a week.
She's an utter dick

Reactions: 5
She mentioned that she gets PIP, so that's £600 a month. She'll get PIP for the children too, so depending on how many have autism, that's potentially another £1800. Plus child benefit, tax credits and carer's allowance, and her husband's wages.

I'm an actual disabled, wheelchair using person who can't look after myself or my home or child. I get the bare minimum PIP, so we live on one, very low income. I can't flounce around my house cleaning, bounce around being an idiot or spend money constantly on clothes and tan, because I live in my bed and have no income.

She's a massive twit. No way should she be getting that PIP. It's for people who need help, not those who are capable of living a normal life.

• Sad
She mentioned that she gets PIP, so that's £600 a month. She'll get PIP for the children too, so depending on how many have autism, that's potentially another £1800. Plus child benefit, tax credits and carer's allowance, and her husband's wages.

I'm an actual disabled, wheelchair using person who can't look after myself or my home or child. I get the bare minimum PIP, so we live on one, very low income. I can't flounce around my house cleaning, bounce around being an idiot or spend money constantly on clothes and tan, because I live in my bed and have no income.

She's a massive twit. No way should she be getting that PIP. It's for people who need help, not those who are capable of living a normal life.
This has been mentioned here many many times, I understand also how some disabilities are invisible etc but this silly young madam is 100% playing the benefits system ..
Its infuriating to watch, I cant imagine how you must feel, I'm sorry the system sucks .. I hope you can get some more help.

Reactions: 1

Just to say I get PIP also but its not £600 a month. So I doubt very much she will be getting that much. The carers allowance also depends on the income already earned in the house. I qualify but my ex husband worked to many hours for us to claim it.
I agree she seems to spend like money is no object but I doubt it's from benefits. I think people assume benefits but its unlikely in my opinion.
I wouldn’t be surprised if PayPal credit or Klarna don't fund all the asos.

• Haha
If its not benefits, then why did she tit her pants when it was mentioned before, remember her old account "cleaning my anxiety away"
She claimed she has Fibromyalgia, possibly ocd and I think now ptsd has been mentioned.
Im sorry, but on her return new account she is the complete opposite of EVERYTHING she ever claimed to be. .
She is making a complete mockery of the system, shes fake and quite frankly I dislike her more than I ever thought possible

Can she get carers allowance if claiming PIP herself? She is definitely on benefits of some description.but lots money comes from hubby he works away alot I dont know what does but working away u get extra money dont you

Can she get carers allowance if claiming PIP herself? She is definitely on benefits of some description.but lots money comes from hubby he works away alot I dont know what does but working away u get extra money dont you
Not necessarily. . Depends on what he does?
Some people travel to do trades work as there is none in their own areas?
She just haemorrhages money on cheap crap . .
Its easy to spend money youve not had to work hard for yourself. . Isnt it?

So sorry to hear this I know where you are coming from as my dad is very unwell but unable to get any pip and it’s hard. I doubt she will get pip for he children as they seem to fairly capable and are in mainstream but then again she could blah all sorts 😳 so greedy

Not necessarily. . Depends on what he does?
Some people travel to do trades work as there is none in their own areas?
She just haemorrhages money on cheap crap . .
Its easy to spend money youve not had to work hard for yourself. . Isnt it?
Yea true didnt think of that.she does have a shopping addiction

PIP is now so hard to get, especially for those that need it the most. The system is very flawed in the way you have to be interviewed and a report normally full of lies and assumptions is then created. But with the way they do the points system for it it's in two categories. Personal care and mobility. Having gone through the process myself I don't know how she would qualify for either from just what we see. It's her husband who would be the one claiming carers if he 'cares' for her. He wouldn't get it as he works too many hours and will earn too much. It's designed to help top up a part time and low wage.
I do think she got reported before, and I do think there has been a complete 360 in her personality. Again, that's just my opinion.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.