Charlieslittlegreyhome aka cleaning_away_my_anxiety

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I going mad or did she have more than 13.4k followers a few weeks ago? I thought she had 20k+ or was that her old page?

Probably her old page because let’s face it she hasn’t shown a shred of anxiety on this page - she went out at the weekend for someone who had to sniff zoflora in the park to get her there and back home again and no walking stick like she used to parade about with. She’s almost a different person.

Reactions: 1
Probably her old page because let’s face it she hasn’t shown a shred of anxiety on this page - she went out at the weekend for someone who had to sniff zoflora in the park to get her there and back home again and no walking stick like she used to parade about with. She’s almost a different person.
She had a stick? Hahaha erm why?
Whats happened to these mysterious illnesses that were deadly and so scarey she had no mention since

Asking about balloons yet in summer a yellow one blew in garden and she was petrified saying has phobia of them.what one is it?!

And how she gets her money 2 of her kids have autism so can be claiming carers allowance,if she's ill sickness money too

She had a stick? Hahaha erm why?
Whats happened to these mysterious illnesses that were deadly and so scarey she had no mention since

Asking about balloons yet in summer a yellow one blew in garden and she was petrified saying has phobia of them.what one is it?!

And how she gets her money 2 of her kids have autism so can be claiming carers allowance,if she's ill sickness money too
She had a stick for her fibromyalgia - but she skips about just fine. Don’t get me wrong people can be well managed but this is almost miraculous, almost like her old profile she had all these illnesses that have disappeared because she made a new page.

She also goes on about no caffeine for her anxiety yet drinks cherry Pepsi at night? Doesn’t that have caffeine in it?!

Shes terribly inconsistent.

I'm so shocked at what I've just seen on her stories.

She hopes her daughter won't go to University.

What the actual duck?!

Apparently she can't handle her having a sleepover at a friend's for one night, so hopes she never goes to university. So weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
could she be any more sucky to people?
Jesus christ woman, its a few balloons, piled on top of each other, I'd not be calling it gorgeous, beautiful OR amazing?? Like I'm all for supporting small businesses and stuff but she takes arse licking to a new level!!
She mentioned her "fear" of balloons . .
Scared theyll pop in her face . .
Yeah, balloons have a habit of randomly popping ....
Go get your zo flo out love . . Have a little calming sniff of that eh? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She had a stick for her fibromyalgia - but she skips about just fine. Don’t get me wrong people can be well managed but this is almost miraculous, almost like her old profile she had all these illnesses that have disappeared because she made a new page.

She also goes on about no caffeine for her anxiety yet drinks cherry Pepsi at night? Doesn’t that have caffeine in it?!

Shes terribly inconsistent.
My mum has fibro, its pain it feels like bruising,burns,pain,aches,i take her to a fibro group for sufferers i dont think it causes you to need a stick?
Iv been following her since her new account she has never mentioned fibro? God id love to know her treatment il give to my mum!

My mum has fibro, its pain it feels like bruising,burns,pain,aches,i take her to a fibro group for sufferers i dont think it causes you to need a stick?
Iv been following her since her new account she has never mentioned fibro? God id love to know her treatment il give to my mum!
I definitely remember her mentioning fibro on her last insta page.

I know of someone that has fibro and takes photos of herself with a stick. I don't know her well enough to talk to but whenever I've seen her I've never seen her with her stick. I'm not saying she doesn't have it but I hate people that add everyhing to instagram 🙄. I don't mean that in a rude way but people that literally do it for attention drive me mad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I have fibro. I'm in a wheelchair. It's perfectly possible for someone to need a stick - I literally can't walk.

I don't believe for one moment she has fibro, or anxiety. I have both and am very disabled. She is probably one of those liars who makes disability benefits so hard to get for those of us who are genuine.

Reactions: 6
I have fibro. I'm in a wheelchair. It's perfectly possible for someone to need a stick - I literally can't walk.

I don't believe for one moment she has fibro, or anxiety. I have both and am very disabled. She is probably one of those liars who makes disability benefits so hard to get for those of us who are genuine.
I was just going on the group my mum goes to maybe there's different groups for different levels of it im unsure.sorry if caused offence I never meant ut I just meant iv never seen any them use stick so didn't think it was true
I do believe she hasn't got it though and I know it is so so hard to diagnose too so no doubt lied

Oh no offence at all x

Yes took me over 8 years and so many tests for a diagnosis. There's no way anyone with real fibro can do everything she does all over Instagram. I can't even get out of bed most days! Makes me mad as I've lost my social work career and she's dancing round cleaning her house on full disability benefits!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Have you seen the picture of her daughter perched on the tiniest amount of sofa so her mum can take a pic of the balloons for the gram

Have you seen the picture of her daughter perched on the tiniest amount of sofa so her mum can take a pic of the balloons for the gram
I still can't believe her old page had zero photos of the children and Jamie and now there's a weekly photo/mention of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.