Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Booboo76

VIP Member
Omg it’s took me ages to find this thread, not sure why and now I can moan about this absolute loser of a person 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

Kezza_69

VIP Member
As a celebratory pat on the back at getting her money back shes now moist at her planned visit to primark 🙄
Bring on tomorrows "haul"
Bags and bags of cheap and nasty toot.. ..
Cant wait 🙄

• Haha

Kezza_69

VIP Member
How do we know she's claiming PIP? I would imagine she is claiming for her kids having additional needs, I cant see her claiming for herself as its evident there is no disability there that would necessitate a payment
Its been said time and time again, she previously had an instagram page called "cleaning away my anxiety"
Used to take a bottle of zo flo out with her to sniff, claiming it calmed her.
Benefits were spoken about, she shit herself and disappeared from IG, then reappeared under a completely different name and kind of "re-branded" herself. .

Shes up to something. .. IMO
And even if she does claim pip for her kids, she spends an awful lot of it on herself 🤔

It IS an insult to genuinely disabled people . .

Shes a fake, whichever way you choose to look at her.

Booboo76

VIP Member
What an absolute melt, I hope she reads here we are in a pandemic lock down you stupid girl, why are you allowed to go out willy nilly, get in the bin Charlotte you are pathetic, all these dickhead influencers have pissed me off today one way or another, morons!!! 😡👊🏻

Kezza_69

VIP Member
Gosh, how dull and depressing does that room look?
It truly looks like a negative from a photo ..

• Heart

Booboo76

VIP Member
What an absolute attention seeker! Why must we know the ins and outs of these influencers boring lives 😡

Duchesspink

VIP Member
She totally adores herself. Big change from little anxious Charlotte in her hinch necklace and over sized jumpers last year. Suddenly she's into teenage grunge dressing and getting her tiny tits into stories at least once a week.
She's an utter dick

keytotruth

VIP Member
Someone with a company needs to gift her something to get address then reply for benefit fraud.we have no proof but she doesnt work is always shopping her hubby cant earn that much to allow it.
My mum had to fight for benefits and she true is disabled but people like this get away with it! Grinds my fucking gears

Health related is my guess.
Yeah possibly she said it would be obvious what’s happened. Talk about a “pm me hun” beg. Don’t wish ill on anyone and hope it’s nothing majorly serious of course but these influencers can’t half blow a story up to get sympathy sometimes 🙄

Last edited:

keytotruth

VIP Member
She does it all the time doesn’t she? Like everyone’s waiting with baited breath, nobody cares Charlotte you bore, and if grinch put her hand in a fire she would too, it’s pathetic how she copies everything grinch does she must be a very sad person to want to have someone else’s life she needs to grow up! 🤭🤣
Wonder if she's going to start changing g away from the grey bow too,that's how we'll know she is definitely single white female

Reactions: 4

Chi_Daph

Wouldn’t she still be under the old incapacity benefit type benefit? She hasn’t worked, if at all. She bloody needs too. She manages to clean her house from top to bottom, she gets out and about independently - goes into a multitude of different shops without a care to pick up her latest tat. Her attitude towards money is sickening. She’s spent the best part of £150-160 on shoes in the last 10 days. Plus all that branded stuff. I really don’t understand branded socks.. 🤷🏼‍♀️

RLdeletedme

Her disabilities that render her unable to move or dress herself are really playing up today, aren't they?

• Heart

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Shes had an ovary removed, she can drag this out for months now.
Bloody cannula in hand photo, just why?
People like this annoy me

They are in so much pain, which yes she probably is but why do people go straight to social media to post a poxy hospital photo 😡

Kezza_69

VIP Member
Today shes drinking a glass of "Robinsons"
What a cunt she is for names . .
I refer to it as a glass of orange or juice?

Mummaabc

Why would you tell everyone that your son was left behind by his friends?! How embarrassing for that poor boy! And how nasty is she to use it for instagram content...

Shoomer

Testing out her "stunning" hi lighter from iconic just now . .
I cant unsee this . . 🤣

It just "glided" on . .
Shes "shook" 😳
I've no words for her 🙈

How can she say the bottle will last ages when it's the first time she's put it on 🤔

Don't forget the packaging, it's absolutely stunning, it's the same colour as the product inside the box! No shit, how would you know what colour it is if there wasn't a sample colour on the packaging 🙄

The reason she's only just trying it is because everyone else has received their gifted products to promote it. Inch, Lucy meck etc etc. This melt has had to buy her own to try and get them to send her free stuff. I mean, Why tag them if not?

• Heart

keytotruth

VIP Member
No one i repeat no one is that stupid socks staining a cup
That us to get engagement up and distract us from talking about her fraudulently claiming benefits

RLdeletedme

I like the way she says, "You're all messaging me about it looking like a butt plug, teehee", when it's because she's been reading here.