Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RLdeletedme

Off she goes, on her morning disabled march, while I look longingly at my wheelchair across the other side of the bedroom, knowing I can't get out of bed today as I'm too ill. Well done, Charlotte!

• Sad
Reactions: 5

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Oh NO, I can't stand this woman and her fake anxiety!! Gutted she's back.

Why on earth would anyone HIDE books?! Books are beautiful and actually add some personality to a home. Such a weirdo.
It Hinch doesn’t have books, she won’t have books. Single white female vibes to the extreme.

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Tampax lip butter - she acts like a 5 year old. Candle is vile, along with the tacky 'stay positive' frame.

Why is she going so ott over the Vancover Canada jumper? Stunning slippers? I can't watch anymore stories from her 🤣

Kezza_69

VIP Member
Wondered how long it would be before she posted a beggy "canular in wrist" photo. .
No one cares. .
If you were that poorly and really feeling like youd been kicked around a football pitch would you be on Instagram?
No.

keytotruth

VIP Member
Why her and hubby gone to b&q ita lockdown.my b&q says please come alone.or is her "anxiety" bad she cant.dick

• Angry

haveuseenmyfriendbert

E71DDE31-19AE-47FE-9120-45A3728D14AF.jpeg
Those dirty nails 🤢🤢 you’d think someone with anxiety, who cleans to help manage their anxiety and feels better for having everything clean, would at least wash her hands properly, during a pandemic, when going in for surgery. Like even if the average person would think this was ok in normal times (they wouldn’t), surely all these extra points would make her neurotic about having clean hands & nails 🤷🏼‍♀️ #charlieslittlegreylies aka #not_cleaning_my_fingernail_filth_thats_for_sure🤮

• Sick

Kezza_69

VIP Member
All those grey fence panels she painted in 30 degree heat under her old "cleaning my anxiety away" persona . .
In which she suffered sun stroke and extreme sunburn 🤣
Theyre being ripped out today . .
Whats is she replacing them with?
Something beige?
After all . .
She IS obbbbsessssed with beige at the moment 🥱

Kezza_69

VIP Member
Oh . . And by the way Lottie
If you are trying to make a go promoting "poundstretcher" 🤣 Id learn yourself some new words . .
Super lovely? Really?
Super gorgeous? Wow?

I have second hand embarrassment for this idiot I really do.

Where does she live?
Someone must know ..
Get the sponge reported as soon as possible. ..

What was that pathetic fake giggling about strap ons the other day . .

You arent cute,
You're not 12,
Grow the fuck up or fuck right off 👊

• Haha

Booboo76

VIP Member
Imagine fake laughing at a vibrating face cleanser and fake misspelling a word all for Instagram content, Jesus Christ this woman is insufferable 😡

• Heart

Shoomer

So almost 200 quid of benefit she shouldn't be claiming for (that or she's spent her kids entitlement) on ANOTHER active wear set exactly the same as the one she's already got on because she just LOVES these stunningly beautiful colours at the moment.

Spends an awful lot of money on active wear for someone who claims benefit for being crippled with fibromyalgia. How's that work? 🤔

This woman has got to have filled 3 wardrobes just in the past 3 weeks with the amount of clothes she buys and you only ever see her in 4 different fucking things.

Complete and utter waste, her and the money she spends. She's laughs and skips all the way to the bank.

Another thing, because when I get started on this complete fucking tool I can't stop. She is/was supposed to be a cleaning account is she not? All she does now is buy tat, unessersary clothes and tag companies in shitty content in hopes they send her free stuff. What a mug.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Shes more of a dick now than she ever was before.
I think I preferred the little mouse that copied hinches necklace, bracelets, wedding and engagement ring and the big sloppy jumpers.
The new tiny tits, obsessed with everything Charlotte is painful to watch

• Haha

Kezza_69

VIP Member
It's actually made me cry today. My PIP has been stopped because it's time for my review and I have to be reassessed. I am a full time wheelchair user and I am bed bound as I cannot walk at all and feel ill 100% of the time. Full time carer etc.

How can they take away my only income which also takes away my carer, leaving me with no one to cook for me, help me dress and wash etc, but she can afford all the shit she buys and train to RUN?

Today I just don't understand how the world works.
I think you can appeal if your PIP is stopped, or ask for a mandatory reconsider ( I think thats what its called)
Im sorry you are suffering this way, it really does rub salt in the wounds watching this greedy/grabbing/fraud get away with what shes doing.

Id suggest unfollowing her if I were you, it does absolutely nothing for your health and well being.

Take care, and good luck
Xx

Booboo76

VIP Member
She’s another one who “nips” out for bits when we all know they can’t stay away from the shops because they have a spending problem, also if she says tiny tits one more time i might scream, it really irritates the life out of me nobody needs to know or cares about the size of your boobs ffs

• Haha

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Such a twat and why does she always sound like she's got a cold

Yes let's all go to home bargains or b&m because some idiot on instagram has made a tea station. Definitely essential shopping there Char 😡

• Angry

Kezza_69

VIP Member
Even her clothes match her grey home. That headband is not flattering at all
Dont get me started with the hairband . .
She claims to be dot cotton in it?
Dot maybe wore a headscarf, BIG difference to a pathetic hair band!

Why is she calling things by the brand name?
Is it a hinch thing?
She added BOBB to her tea ( milk)
Jamie is going to STANLEY something ( use a knife)

This woman is such an actress . .

Stop calling shopping a HAUL . . its shopping 👊

Is there a filter on this? Her eyes / skin never looks normal. She always appears kind of glazed.
Dreadful filter . . Makes her look like she has an awful excema flair up

Shoomer

Can everyone stop messaging and asking her how she is please. She's told you all once.

She's snowed under working out what illnesses she needs to make up now in order to cover Jamie's wages.

Have some consideration will ya! It's a full time job.

• Haha

Booboo76

VIP Member
Every time she posts a pic of her house I always think it’s a black and white filter, her whole house is awful, it’s devoid of personality just like her 🤭