Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Def a pergola. We saw a sniff of it tonight.
I dont understand these secret works that some of these Instagram birds do.

Show the project being done, show the work in progress ffs
Does Hinch have a pergola? (Don’t follow Hinch). If so, Charlotte needs professional help. Next level obsession with wanting to be just like Hinch isn’t normal at all. Her husband must be exhausted with her.

Reactions: 6

Kezza_69

VIP Member
Shes harping on like its some kind of celebrity split ffs . .
Splits are sad ~ yes
So is she.

Next . .

• Haha

Shoomer

Why does she make a big deal about wearing the same clothes as the day before, I didn’t realise that was a thing, I wear clothes for more than one day because there’s 4 of us that live in my house and there’s washing for days as it is n I’m certainly not gonna wear once n then wash if it’s not dirty, obvs not underwear lol and to add on top of that my 3 grandkids washing if they sleep here or get dirty while they’re here, I’m I on my own with that 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣
Christ knows. She's enough clothes to dress half the 3rd world, maybe it's because she reads here and saw people say they never see the shit she buys worn more than once.

Just me or are full tracksuits like that only acceptable on young kids or 17 year old bad man's walking the street with man bags? Vicky pollard springs to mind.

• Haha

Kezza_69

VIP Member
Erm?
Sorry?
We're in a lockdown aren't we?
Or are there different rules for instagrammers?
Thought it was essential shopping only?

The amount of fragrance sprays, air fresheners, wax melts and so on this div has in her house .. it must smell like a prostitutes parlour!!

This new clothing company shes banging on about too, is she on the beg or what . .

Im not in the mood for cunts today, or any day for that matter . . 👊

• Angry

Booboo76

VIP Member
Nothing screams Christmas like a white clothed father Christmas and a silver and white tree, god it’s so boring just like her personality, 🤭

Frymydevil

Is she now morphing into SS with her calipo obsession?! Facking hell get your own personality love

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Is this woman back!!? Jesus Christ. It was a miracle when she deleted her insta a few months ago. She’s the woooorst.

• Haha

FlameIce

Chatty Member
All those grey fence panels she painted in 30 degree heat under her old "cleaning my anxiety away" persona . .
In which she suffered sun stroke and extreme sunburn 🤣
Theyre being ripped out today . .
Whats is she replacing them with?
Something beige?
After all . .
She IS obbbbsessssed with beige at the moment 🥱
Why do all these instascammers love eye fucking themselves? It’s embarrassing. That bronzer vid is so 🤢 She has drawn herself some lips on too

• Sick

Kezza_69

VIP Member
Today she has new baskets that are "in her words"
Absolutely Gorgeous. .
Ok, let me put you right.
A : They're from B & M
B : They're £5
C : They're grey
D : They're baskets . .
None of the above could EVER be Gorgeous. .
How fucking dull is this girl? 🙄

• Haha

keytotruth

VIP Member
I hope she's declaring to the benefit people she is working with pound stretcher and the chocolate people both stated ad
Shes probably earning from the clothing too whether it's items or actual cash she should be declaring to tax man
Plus if "working" certain amount cant be a carer pisses me off stretch getting away with it

Kezza_69

VIP Member
Quelle surprise!!
Shes an "ambassador" for that cheap tatt shes been promoting for that Janes stall!!

Oh bore off with your cheap ol grey life . .
No one cares 👊

• Haha

RLdeletedme

It's not incapacity any more, it's PIP.

On my worst days, I need someone to feed me, dress me and wash me. At least 3-4 times a week. I'm bedbound 6 out of 7 days. I need a wheelchair to get to the toilet.

They denied me disability benefits. I have them now, but had to really fight for them.

It makes me absolutely sick that someone like her, who can walk, clean, cook, care for children etc is getting something that real disabled people are denied.

• Heart
  • Angry

keytotruth

VIP Member
I have pcos i have had many cyst removed,scaring on my fallopian tube lasered and keyhole camera investigation 7 times in last 9 years yes the pains immense but meds a few days chill n im back to life I can see this dragging out try claim more benefits same as her "ptsd" from last time

RLdeletedme

I have fibro. I'm in a wheelchair. It's perfectly possible for someone to need a stick - I literally can't walk.

I don't believe for one moment she has fibro, or anxiety. I have both and am very disabled. She is probably one of those liars who makes disability benefits so hard to get for those of us who are genuine.

Kezza_69

VIP Member
Shes such a try hard . .

Weird too how all these "stunning" pieces she bangs on about, you never see her wearing them again!!

GPort

VIP Member
6A41A778-2D9B-4276-A78A-07F61A8117DE.jpeg

As if she called him a “brand ambassador” 😂
What brand is he representing exactly? ...the school, bullying, ASD?? Pretty sure that they’re not “brands”.

Is George getting his own discounted codes to share and swipe up #aff links?

• Haha
  • Wow