Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RLdeletedme

Poor, disabled, mentally ill Charlotte. Unable to walk, dress, feed herself, wash. Gosh she's in a bad way, isn't she?

OR NOT

Reactions: 7

Kezza_69

VIP Member
Seriously?
Making a cup of tea. . . Ill just add some bobb
🙄 milk you mean, just add some milk!!
Stop trying to be like hinch naming stuff ffs.
Bobb is the brand . .
You never hear someone say I'm having a bowl of kellogs with a sprinkle of tate and lyle??
You arent cute, you're pathetic. .
Grow the fuck up 🙄

Duchesspink

VIP Member
So shes tried two iconic items and she's away to "shop the whole range" what she means is she's tagging them to beg for the whole range

Kezza_69

VIP Member
Poor little anxious Charlie. .
To think back to the days when she carried zo flora with her to get her through her moments of anxiety.
Are we thinking shes miraculously cured now or was she getting some kind of high from the furniture polish dancing? . .
What a fucking melt 🥱

• Haha

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Everything is stunning. Stuff from serenity - stunning and she's buzzing. Stuff from b&m - stunning and she's buzzing. Stuff from janes stall - stunning and she's buzzing. Can anyone spot the theme?

Those quotes are shite. Who the hell would want this crap in their home?

• Haha
  • Sick

RLdeletedme

She absolutely doesn't have fibro. She is an insult to those of us who suffer so badly with it. My husband had to cut my food up and feed it to my this morning because I can't lift my hands. Charlotte is a twat.

• Sad

RLdeletedme

Good to see all her non essential buys from Home Bargains of all places. We're supposed to only be out shopping for essential food, not bloody grey plastic tat.

• Angry

Booboo76

VIP Member
Does anyone remember when she had her old account and old thread on here, she went to parents evening and said she left early because she was so anxious and nervous and just couldn’t get through it, I commented on the thread saying how important it was to at least try and get through it and someone commented saying they were at the same parents evening and she didn’t leave early and was behaving like a person who wasn’t affected by anxiety at all and was looking perfectly calm with all her makeup done, hmm 🤔 I can see now why she deleted her old account 🤔🤫

• Wow

Kezza_69

VIP Member
And dont get me started on "personalised" stuff . .
I know, while money is tight in most households, lets promote personalised chocolate, lets pay twice as much as it has a name on it.

Cunts do that . . 👊

Reactions: 6

RLdeletedme

The "rubber dick" was deliberate, so she could do a few stories about what a silly billy she is, *giggle*, 'Omg I'm sooo embarrassed' etc.

Pull the other one.

RLdeletedme

I've just cried after watching this pathetic woman's stories. I've had a terrible bank holiday weekend with my severe anxiety disorder and fibromyalgia. The same conditions Charlotte claims to have. Friday, Saturday and Sunday I was so anxious I couldn't stand up from my bed in case I collapsed and died. I spent three days without sleep because I was too scared to close my eyes in case I died. Had the GP out because my family didn't know what to do with me and they did nothing other than refer me for yet another CBT course (that'll be number 8) which won't help. Yesterday I couldn't move because all the adrenaline caused me a fibro flare and I was in so much pain I couldn't even eat or get to the bathroom to use the toilet. My husband had to empty a commode.

Then I see her, claiming benefits for the same things, who has had a wonderful weekend being able to get in the car and go somewhere, spend time with friends, go into shops, buy stuff, eat out, live a completely normal life and it just makes me SO SICK.

I could only do those things in my dreams.

Sorry for the moan, I'm feeling very alone and at the end of my tether at the moment, because people don't realise what real mental illness is like because of idiots like Charlotte claiming to have an anxiety disorder and posting all over Instagram about how brilliant her life is. It's no wonder we have to fight so hard for treatment and help and are called fakers all the time 😔

• Heart

Booboo76

VIP Member
Why would you be asking about pregnancy when you’ve just split up from your husband, if this is purely just for content and she’s trying to drum up engagement and she’s not pregnant then she is the vilest person going, what a disgusting thing to do, why even mention it if you are not and if you are and want to keep it secret why ducking mention it AT ALL, god she really is tapped in the head, she’s really made me angry today, get in the bin char! 🤬🤬

• Heart
So odd. But I find her odd overall. I can't stand all her simpering and her little girl persona. I mean, as in she's a grown woman with three kids so why does she act so faux immature and helpless all the time.

Shoomer

So now she wants to reproduce by the sounds of it and won't be having a hysterectomy 🤯

All the whingeing she does about her problems and it's an hysterectomy that apparently will cure it all yet she isn't going to do it?! Is it so the issues continue so she can keep fraudulently claiming?

My christ stop this earth, its time for me to get off.

• Wow

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Its on its way out now for neutrals beige skandi themes whats poor char guna do then
Exactly this
Grinch is going this way
Slowly getting rid of the grey and bringing in bambo/skandi/neutrals vibes
Feel sorry for all the people that have spent hundreds if not thousands buying grey decor and furniture and now queen B is getting rid of it all as it’s going out of fashion
Thing is grinch can afford to keep changing what she likes and when
Her sheep cant
And this idiot can’t as she is a benefit fraud

Booboo76

VIP Member
You can get a tassimo for pennies now, I paid £50 for mine from B N M yrs ago, they had them in Aldi for £29 recently and when you buy the pods you get the milk with it 🤷🏼‍♀️ But they probably don’t come in dreary boring arse grey to match in with her boring arse house 🤭

• Haha