Charlieslittlegreyhome aka cleaning_away_my_anxiety

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this nutcase still copying Mrs grinch with everything she does, I don’t watch grinch anymore I can’t stand her greediness, I’m just fascinated to know 🤣
Yes! Sometimes it's beyond cringe.today she sorted out her make up drawer exactly the same way grinch does

On a side how nice of her to be able to go bug over 120£ of make up this close to Xmas when people are losing jobs and some won't even have gifts . then show off her 200£ mac lipstick collection

Reactions: 3
Yes! Sometimes it's beyond cringe.today she sorted out her make up drawer exactly the same way grinch does

On a side how nice of her to be able to go bug over 120£ of make up this close to Xmas when people are losing jobs and some won't even have gifts . then show off her 200£ mac lipstick collection
Wow they’re just not in the real world are they? 🤷🏻‍♀️

She’s the most boring, bland, unoriginal person ever. She talks endless tit too. Somehow thinks it’s fascinating that she’s never had a McDonald’s breakfast?! I mean... what the duck.

Go away and do something worthwhile!

Reactions: 4
Wow they’re just not in the real world are they? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Its as she claims benefits that she has anxiety and cant work,2 of her children are asd so cant work and claims carers allowance for both.her husband works also.she then does ads and gifted items for gram and prob dont declare it as income and working.this is why shutdown her cleaningmyanxietyaway page as she was called out and probably got reported

Reactions: 3
I have never seen such a vast lipstick collection!! Why? Why would anyone need so many . . Its ridiculous!!

Who cares whether shes never had a McDonald's hot chocolate?
Dyou know what?
Neither have I. . But I certainly wouldn't class it as chat worthy.

Just duck off 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Tell me how a grown woman wouldnt know how to open a macdonalds coffee cup? Doesn't she get Starbucks and costa all the time? You'd have to be a right fanny to not know to push the lip back into the little groove that just happens to sit right behind it.

My 3 year old can do it so why can't she at 36?

Tell me how a grown woman wouldnt know how to open a macdonalds coffee cup? Doesn't she get Starbucks and costa all the time? You'd have to be a right fanny to not know to push the lip back into the little groove that just happens to sit right behind it.

My 3 year old can do it so why can't she at 36?
She can but its the ditzy blonde routine like binch does im just learning

I dont think iv ever had a macdonalds hot choc either tbh

Wow, is she for real? Is this what passes for content now? I’m starting to think she is unhinged, little old me didn’t know how to open a drinks cup,ffs bore off 🤭

Reactions: 1
Wow, is she for real? Is this what passes for content now? I’m starting to think she is unhinged, little old me didn’t know how to open a drinks cup,ffs bore off 🤭
Still going on about that cup, jeez. Get over it Charl

Omg that was the longgggggest makeup vid 🙄 if people genuinely asked for her makeup tips (unlikely!) she just needs to say: “foundation: this, mascara: this: lipstick: this” etc but she really dragged that out! So dull!

Reactions: 4
Did she really just say 1001 carpet cleaning products were great as stocking fillers??
Can I suggest it would actually be the WORST stocking filler I'd ever receive!!

No Charlotte, the fragrance isnt insane.
You are.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looks bigger online,the bloody weight & size is stated! Stop trying to act stupid its pathetic
That turkey is miles big enough its a crown its pure meat no bones you'll also add other bits.least you have food
Wonder if benefit cheat will get found out soon she's doing alot more ads

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.