Charlieslittlegreyhome aka cleaning_away_my_anxiety

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she seems to have forgotten that she has a phobia of balloons. Its her sons birthday tomorrow and she's over the moon with the insane balloon creation (bog standard balloon creation with 8 balloons twisted and a personalised one on the top) for him.

Shes easy pleased! I'm no balloon artist but I'm pretty sure I could twist a few balloons together to make that balloon structure. Its hardly something out of the ordinary

Reactions: 7
So she seems to have forgotten that she has a phobia of balloons. Its her sons birthday tomorrow and she's over the moon with the insane balloon creation (bog standard balloon creation with 8 balloons twisted and a personalised one on the top) for him.

Shes easy pleased! I'm no balloon artist but I'm pretty sure I could twist a few balloons together to make that balloon structure. Its hardly something out of the ordinary
So true, it’s ridiculous the words she uses to describe things, everything is incredible or insane and like you say those balloons are nothing special there’s a girl near me who does balloon decorations and they are fab 🤷🏻‍♀️🤭

Reactions: 2
It's just so gutting she can afford all this stuff. My disability benefits go towards my rent (80% of it) and bills. I can't even afford to fix my wheelchair. She's an utter fraud.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Putting those socks on that poor dog has really annoyed me. She knew the dog would hate it, they all do, yet she still did it for content 😡

So hinch begging for heinze collab constantly writing or showing off.scamlotte outs Branston instead of just beans!!

Reactions: 1
I'm sick of hearing about the bleeping Christmas Dinner. Its a turkey breast when all is said and done. Shove it in the oven for the time it says on the packaging and that's it.
How do these women get on in life ffs

Reactions: 3
I'm sick of hearing about the bleeping Christmas Dinner. Its a turkey breast when all is said and done. Shove it in the oven for the time it says on the packaging and that's it.
How do these women get on in life ffs
Its all part of her trying to come across as cutesy/ditsy/blonde . .

Its a bleeping roast dinner . . With a few extra sides!!

Ughhhh . .
🙄

So she's never cooked Xmas Dinner or a roast in whole time married or had kids yea right of course she has.and worrying it won't feed them 1 least you have a dinner and 2 its a crown it says on there how many it feeds.plus im sure you'll have other meat too everyone does
the stupid persona isn't working at distracting from fact you are a benefit cheat!

So she's never cooked Xmas Dinner or a roast in whole time married or had kids yea right of course she has.and worrying it won't feed them 1 least you have a dinner and 2 its a crown it says on there how many it feeds.plus im sure you'll have other meat too everyone does
the stupid persona isn't working at distracting from fact you are a benefit cheat!
It’s getting really boring now isn’t it, this ooh I’ve never done this I’ve never seen that, give it a rest charlotte you’re a big fat liar! 🤭

Hinch is pregnant. .
This could quite possibly cause our Lottie some problems, shes desperate to mirror absolutely everything she does!!

If anyone is struggling for something to do right now, there are some cracking comments over on the hinch thread, take ya popcorn!! 🤣

• Haha
And shifted her obsession with MAC lip liner to MUA from Superdrugs . .
Cringing at her calling it Superdrugs ..
Its Superdrug!!
And of course . . Never 1 to let us down, the colours are INSANE!! 🙄

How can someone be so obsessed with their looks? All those millions of products - it baffles me. I have a moisturiser, a foundation, a powder and a mascara. I'll never get the obsession of your own face, especially at her age. It's so weird.

How can someone be so obsessed with their looks? All those millions of products - it baffles me. I have a moisturiser, a foundation, a powder and a mascara. I'll never get the obsession of your own face, especially at her age. It's so weird.
And have such bad anxiety she cant work

B12 injection i have them.anyone can also pay for them acting like it's a major thing mate it ain't

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.