Charlieslittlegreyhome aka cleaning_away_my_anxiety

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I had an op in the morning that I was absolutely cacking my pants about, the last thing I’d be doing is prancing about in god awful clothes, they look tit btw 👍🏻
Jeans . . That this div describes as having a gorgeous silver button 🤦🏻‍♀️
FFS . . 🙄 its a stud fastening ~ like all jeans have!!
What does she expect for £7.99 👊

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah this morning I think unless I’ve got it wrong, I do sometimes skip her stories
Ok then now I’m raging
I have an op next Friday and have my pre assessment on Friday and having a Covid test done then I have to go into full isolation from Monday prior to my op on Friday
Someone please tell me how the duck she has been out and about shopping and just generally out when she should of been isolating!!!!

Charlie you bleeping ugly old haggered wench
Do you have any idea how much you have jeopardised the nhs at your hospital????
The whole point im going into isolation is so I don’t risk getting it after my test comes back you bleeping stupid bint!!
Someone please tell me the hospital they need to know

Reactions: 2
Oh . . And by the way Lottie
If you are trying to make a go promoting "poundstretcher" 🤣 Id learn yourself some new words . .
Super lovely? Really?
Super gorgeous? Wow?

I have second hand embarrassment for this idiot I really do.

Where does she live?
Someone must know ..
Get the sponge reported as soon as possible. ..

What was that pathetic fake giggling about strap ons the other day . .

You arent cute,
You're not 12,
Grow the duck up or duck right off 👊

Wondered how long it would be before she posted a beggy "canular in wrist" photo. .
No one cares. .
If you were that poorly and really feeling like youd been kicked around a football pitch would you be on Instagram?
No.

Reactions: 5
Wondered how long it would be before she posted a beggy "canular in wrist" photo. .
No one cares. .
If you were that poorly and really feeling like youd been kicked around a football pitch would you be on Instagram?
No.
Attention seeking bint

Reactions: 1
Shes had an ovary removed, she can drag this out for months now.
Bloody cannula in hand photo, just why?

Shes had an ovary removed, she can drag this out for months now.
Bloody cannula in hand photo, just why?
People like this annoy me

They are in so much pain, which yes she probably is but why do people go straight to social media to post a poxy hospital photo 😡

Reactions: 4
People like this annoy me

They are in so much pain, which yes she probably is but why do people go straight to social media to post a poxy hospital photo 😡
She’ll soon be back with her Jim Bowen impression... “Super Smashing Great” 🤣🤣

E71DDE31-19AE-47FE-9120-45A3728D14AF.jpeg
Those dirty nails 🤢🤢 you’d think someone with anxiety, who cleans to help manage their anxiety and feels better for having everything clean, would at least wash her hands properly, during a pandemic, when going in for surgery. Like even if the average person would think this was ok in normal times (they wouldn’t), surely all these extra points would make her neurotic about having clean hands & nails 🤷🏼‍♀️ #charlieslittlegreylies aka #not_cleaning_my_fingernail_filth_thats_for_sure🤮

• Sick
What an absolute attention seeker! Why must we know the ins and outs of these influencers boring lives 😡

Oh here we go!!
Emotional post, promising to get through all her messages 🙄
I had a hysterectomy a few years ago,and I didnt moan like she is ~ full cut from hip to hip, shes had a couple of key hole cuts made and is bleating like a witch . .
Like I've said before, if you're that poorly, you'd certainly not be worrying about messaging people who you dont even know!!

Zzzzzzzz

Reactions: 6
I have pcos i have had many cyst removed,scaring on my fallopian tube lasered and keyhole camera investigation 7 times in last 9 years yes the pains immense but meds a few days chill n im back to life I can see this dragging out try claim more benefits same as her "ptsd" from last time

Reactions: 6
Today she is showcasing a bunch of phone cases ..
They're "Insane" she says 🙄

No, let me correct you . .
YOU are insane!

Theyre made "super" well and shes "super" hooked 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Today shes again playing the dizzy blonde in her pathetic headband . ..
Soap brows?
Ok . ..I've never heard of them either but I'm 51!!
What I do know though is its not a soap thats going to clean your brows . . Its going to act as the vaseline does in a brow kit right?

Jeeze . . She bores me!!

I've had a look at her IG and had to look twice as i thought i was on Hinch's IG.
Why has she copied Soph's house, couldn't she design her home using her own imagination.
She's another one who pretends to suffer with anxiety to get more followers

Reactions: 4
I've had a look at her IG and had to look twice as i thought i was on Hinch's IG.
Why has she copied Soph's house, couldn't she design her home using her own imagination.
She's another one who pretends to suffer with anxiety to get more followers
Her house is even worse than Hinch’s! It’s like a funeral parlour where colour and imagination go to die. All her stuff is bland; white, grey and tatty silver 🤮.

She’s got no personal style or taste at all.

Attachments

Its like when a 5 year old moves onto the next level reading book and learns new words 🤣
Todays word is " Lushness"

Well done Lottie ... you can have a sweetie from the jar 👏

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.