Charlieslittlegreyhome aka cleaning_away_my_anxiety

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rushed to hospital innpain will have to have hysterectomy but she's hoping not too why? Is that so you can continue claiming benefits for the problem that will go if you gave one? As if the pain was that bad you're be begging for onr

Reactions: 2
I thought that too!!
Rushed to hospital?
Sighhhhh . .
Such a beg on toast 🙄

Sorry for my quiteness . .
We werent!!

Her house is even worse than Hinch’s! It’s like a funeral parlour where colour and imagination go to die. All her stuff is bland; white, grey and tatty silver 🤮.

She’s got no personal style or taste at all.
Sneaky little 'AD' in the corner too 🙄

I wish she'd stop blaming her stupidity on her blonde hair. Her "Little blonde mind".

First off, you did your hair blonde, idiot. You're not blonde.

Secondly, blonde hair has nothing to do with intelligence. I'm blonde and have a PhD. Imagine trying to taint women like this. I dislike her more with every post.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I wish she'd stop blaming her stupidity on her blonde hair. Her "Little blonde mind".

Secondly, blonde hair has nothing to do with intelligence. I'm blonde and have a PhD. Imagine trying to taint women like this. I Dislike her more with every post.
She probably thinks that men only go to work and women are supposed to be at home cooking and cleaning, which explains why she's always at home, only time she leaves the house is when she's buying tit from b&m and poundshop 🙄

Reactions: 4
No one i repeat no one is that stupid socks staining a cup
That us to get engagement up and distract us from talking about her fraudulently claiming benefits

Secondly, blonde hair has nothing to do with intelligence. I'm blonde and have a PhD. Imagine trying to taint women like this. I Dislike her more with every post.
Like you I am a natural blonde and I find it so insulting when people use the dippy blonde excuse. Especially when they are fake blonde. I would suspect both of us have more intelligence in our little fingers than she does as a whole.

She’s such an arse, and also spot the “gifted” on the stocking stories why do they all feel the need to hide it when it’s an ad or gifted, it baffles me, we’re not stupid everything they get is for free! Proper beggy 👊🏻😡

She’s such an arse, and also spot the “gifted” on the stocking stories why do they all feel the need to hide it when it’s an ad or gifted, it baffles me, we’re not stupid everything they get is for free! Proper beggy 👊🏻😡
I really don't understand why they hide it. I'd love to get free gifts and certainly wouldn't have a problem declaring it either 😂

I really don't understand why they hide it. I'd love to get free gifts and certainly wouldn't have a problem declaring it either 😂
She does i bet as she claims benefits for carer and pip as cant work but does an influencer job and gets paid in items not cash so she gets round being caught

I’m sorry but those clothes are awful, also how much attention from strangers does one person need, you’ve been back in hospital to rectify something, which is unfortunate but ffs get over it and stop whining, she’s probably one of those people that checks in at a hospital on Facebook, silly mare! 🤭🙄😡

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Once again!!
Does the benefit agency know she is working by doing swipe ups advertising clothes companies and not declaring it!!!?????

• Angry
More "dizzy blonde" questions . .
If I eat this whole cheese, will I stay awake all night?
Firstly. . Its plastic babybel "kids" cheese . . So nit even real cheese in my opinion. .

What is this new put on dizziness. .
Silly teenagers do it . .
Not grown women, or is she aiming to be the cute silly bkonde of insta . .
Its just SOOOO cringe!!

She needs to grow up and stop with the fake laughing it’s just so forced and pathetic, like others have said the ditzy blond jokes need to stop, I’m not blond but it must insulting to those that are and those things she was gifted yesterday are awful, what was that star shaped thing? It looked like it had cotton wool shoved in it 🤭

Looks like shes on the beg for a jumper for her ugly dog . . Beggy witch.
These instagrammers piss me off with their shameless begging

Hinches dog was sitting on her jumper the other day.GET SOME ORIGINAL CONTENT you benefit frauding idiot

Nice that she can afford a £16 mug and Uber to deliver her massive Costa order, when the rest of us actual disabled people can't even pay our bills.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Nothing screams Christmas like a white clothed father Christmas and a silver and white tree, god it’s so boring just like her personality, 🤭

Reactions: 6
Is this nutcase still copying Mrs grinch with everything she does, I don’t watch grinch anymore I can’t stand her greediness, I’m just fascinated to know 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.