Charlieslittlegreyhome aka cleaning_away_my_anxiety

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going to have to block her so I can't see her any more. The more I watch her the more depressed I feel. My wheelchair is broken, I can't afford to fix it and I can't get to the bathroom. Meanwhile she's bouncing round showing off all the things she buys with her disability benefits while not actually being disabled. I can't cope.
I’m so sorry. Definitely block her, she’s the worst.

I hope things improve for you soon.

Reactions: 1
Cant wait for next Wednesday... its op day, I've got my popcorn in ready for the fakery shes going to be showing us! 🤣

And, whatever happened about her botox she had planned?

Reactions: 1
I hadn’t watched the rest of her stories when I posted that, but clearly other people had the same thought I did!!! 🤣 I watched her stories on mute cause I couldn’t bear the sound of her voice today 😂

Reactions: 2
That face expression when she mentioned her op, I wonder if she’s had acting lessons!! 🙄🤭 it’s all really pathetic now ffs

Reactions: 4
I like the way she says, "You're all messaging me about it looking like a butt plug, teehee", when it's because she's been reading here.

Have we not just gone into lock down and this idiot is going to Poundland to buy chocolate money and crappy Xmas trees, I bet she doesn’t wear a mask either 😡

Have we not just gone into lock down and this idiot is going to Poundland to buy chocolate money and crappy Xmas trees, I bet she doesn’t wear a mask either 😡
Very essential 😑 I’m sure it’ll end up looking the same as every other insta account she likes, can’t not keep up with the Jones’s....

Erm?
Sorry?
We're in a lockdown aren't we?
Or are there different rules for instagrammers?
Thought it was essential shopping only?

The amount of fragrance sprays, air fresheners, wax melts and so on this div has in her house .. it must smell like a prostitutes parlour!!

This new clothing company shes banging on about too, is she on the beg or what . .

Im not in the mood for cunts today, or any day for that matter . . 👊

• Angry
Reactions: 6
What an absolute melt, I hope she reads here we are in a pandemic lock down you stupid girl, why are you allowed to go out willy nilly, get in the bin Charlotte you are pathetic, all these head influencers have pissed me off today one way or another, morons!!! 😡👊🏻

Reactions: 5
And dont get me started on "personalised" stuff . .
I know, while money is tight in most households, lets promote personalised chocolate, lets pay twice as much as it has a name on it.

Cunts do that . . 👊

I hope she's declaring to the benefit people she is working with pound stretcher and the chocolate people both stated ad
Shes probably earning from the clothing too whether it's items or actual cash she should be declaring to tax man
Plus if "working" certain amount cant be a carer pisses me off stretch getting away with it

I hope she's declaring to the benefit people she is working with pound stretcher and the chocolate people both stated ad
Shes probably earning from the clothing too whether it's items or actual cash she should be declaring to tax man
Plus if "working" certain amount cant be a carer pisses me off stretch getting away with it
I have said this over and over about her needing to be investing
Something doesn’t sit right with being able to have ‘gifted’ items and ads on her page when she is a benefit scrounger
Something is not right

Reactions: 2
I have said this over and over about her needing to be investing
Something doesn’t sit right with being able to have ‘gifted’ items and ads on her page when she is a benefit scrounger
Something is not right
I wish someone knew where she lived to report her :( maybe if someone offers to send her a gift if they have a company cant find it as she seriously needs investigating.the about she's given
Why is she drinking decaff then having chocolate full of caffeine...dick

Reactions: 3
Oh . . And by the way Lottie
If you are trying to make a go promoting "poundstretcher" 🤣 Id learn yourself some new words . .
Super lovely? Really?
Super gorgeous? Wow?

I have second hand embarrassment for this idiot I really do.

Where does she live?
Someone must know ..
Get the sponge reported as soon as possible. ..

What was that pathetic fake giggling about strap ons the other day . .

You arent cute,
You're not 12,
Grow the duck up or duck right off 👊

• Haha
Quelle surprise!!
Shes an "ambassador" for that cheap tatt shes been promoting for that Janes stall!!

Oh bore off with your cheap ol grey life . .
No one cares 👊

• Haha
Someone with a company needs to gift her something to get address then reply for benefit fraud.we have no proof but she doesnt work is always shopping her hubby cant earn that much to allow it.
My mum had to fight for benefits and she true is disabled but people like this get away with it! Grinds my bleeping gears

If I had an op in the morning that I was absolutely cacking my pants about, the last thing I’d be doing is prancing about in god awful clothes, they look tit btw 👍🏻

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.