Charlieslittlegreyhome aka cleaning_away_my_anxiety

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where does she live? What tier is she in? I'm presuming still a tier 1 with all the non essential trips out shopping.

Reactions: 1
Surprise surprise, today we have the video of her preparing ( nervously) for her pre op assessment 🙄
I wonder if shes ever considered am dram? 🤔

Reactions: 3
I could "kind" of understand nerves/anxiety if it were the day of the actual op but duck meeee . .
Its the pre . .
Height, weight, bp, nose swab kind of thing..
Imagine the actual op day??
Yeah, I'm aware she had some kind of "scare" once upon a time. . Did she tho?
The boy who cried wolf springs to mind. .

IF you were THAT scared, would you be applying full slap AND recording it? 🤔

I could "kind" of understand nerves/anxiety if it were the day of the actual op but duck meeee . .
Its the pre . .
Height, weight, bp, nose swab kind of thing..
Imagine the actual op day??
Yeah, I'm aware she had some kind of "scare" once upon a time. . Did she tho?
The boy who cried wolf springs to mind. .

IF you were THAT scared, would you be applying full slap AND recording it? 🤔
Exactly this, if it was me I’d not want to talk about it at all with anybody let alone how ever many strangers, what’s she gonna be like on the day of her op? Insufferable that’s what! Bore the duck off! 🙄🤷🏻‍♀️

Her disabilities that render her unable to move or dress herself are really playing up today, aren't they?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Even her clothes match her grey home. That headband is not flattering at all
Dont get me started with the hairband . .
She claims to be dot cotton in it?
Dot maybe wore a headscarf, BIG difference to a pathetic hair band!

Why is she calling things by the brand name?
Is it a hinch thing?
She added BOBB to her tea ( milk)
Jamie is going to STANLEY something ( use a knife)

This woman is such an actress . .

Stop calling shopping a HAUL . . its shopping 👊

Is there a filter on this? Her eyes / skin never looks normal. She always appears kind of glazed.
Dreadful filter . . Makes her look like she has an awful excema flair up

Reactions: 5
“SANDLES” label 🙄🥴 and she’s put it on the front of the box when she’s putting it under her ottoman bed and will only be able to see the top 👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh dear, her followers are as thick as she is...she spells it sandles, then obviously after having messages says oh dear I can’t spell so changes it then to sandels....wtf haha! Dreary me🙈

• Haha
And so the acting continues . .
Surely no one is as thick as this thing in real life? 🤔

Imagine fake laughing at a vibrating face cleanser and fake misspelling a word all for Instagram content, Jesus Christ this woman is insufferable 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What does she look like in that hat and coat? Not del that’s for sure, don’t flatter yourself love lol 🤭🤣

I'm going to have to block her so I can't see her any more. The more I watch her the more depressed I feel. My wheelchair is broken, I can't afford to fix it and I can't get to the bathroom. Meanwhile she's bouncing round showing off all the things she buys with her disability benefits while not actually being disabled. I can't cope.

• Heart
Another reveal 🙄 can’t wait, duck right off nobody cares! 🤭
Womt see it probs like we didn't see the garden one

If she is working alongside someone she shouldn't be getting benefits that are there as she cant work its bloody wrong.she works with them wax people im.sure she gets paid an dalso gifted waxes!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.