Charlieslittlegreyhome aka cleaning_away_my_anxiety

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive got 2nd hand embarrassment for this melt right now . .
Advertising a gifted advent canlender . .
This is by IWOOT she says . .
🤦🏻‍♀️ oh my gosh . .
Shame on you . . IF you are going to promote at least know that IWOOT means I WANT ONE OF THOSE!
Im cringing 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
You can get carer's allowance if you get PIP. You also don't have to be interviewed for children's PIP - it's just forms. So very possible that she gets both.

Yep, it's VERY hard to get PIP now. You basically must not be able to walk, move, feed yourself, wash yourself, go to the toilet by yourself etc.

Clearly she fulfils all those things 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I’m sorry but that whole story about her op was absolute fakery, if she didn’t want to talk about it why mention it at all, it’s all for attention so all her followers can message her about how brave she is, ffs grow up she’s so needy! 😡

Reactions: 4
What even is the op for? I know she has some form of endometriosis so it's probably a cameranin a keyhole slit to see how bad.not an operation a day stay at most

Reactions: 1
Beggy and needy . .
Why mention its near her birthday too?
"Well thats a nice present" she says . .
FFS . . Its like shes a child 🙄

Is she declaring all these gifted ads to the benefits too??
Sorry but she needs investigating
This is often said here. . As it was on cleaning away my anxiety.
I wouldn't know how too?
Anyone live near her? Know her personally?
Get this fake witch shopped and off of our insta . .

Be gone beggy fake witch . . Be gone 🤣

Reactions: 3
The op is a laparoscopy for a cyst removal and possibly ovary removal. So she said. I remember as I have had the same thing done. It sounds like years ago she had a laparoscopy but was accidentally awake during the procedure so has trauma because of it.
Still attention seeking though.

I just don't know why these 'influencers' always hide the gifted or ad hashtag. If you want to pretend that you've bought it then pay for it! I'm sure all of the small businesses that they all tell everyone to support would be grateful.

Also I wouldn't call this one an influencer but didn't know what else to call her 😂

Another nod towards her "tiny titties" today 🙄

Didnt she mention a while back that shes after having some facial treatments ( botox or fillers)
I wonder if the tiny tittie mentions are in the lead up to a boob job reveal?

Wouldn’t she still be under the old incapacity benefit type benefit? She hasn’t worked, if at all. She bloody needs too. She manages to clean her house from top to bottom, she gets out and about independently - goes into a multitude of different shops without a care to pick up her latest tat. Her attitude towards money is sickening. She’s spent the best part of £150-160 on shoes in the last 10 days. Plus all that branded stuff. I really don’t understand branded socks.. 🤷🏼‍♀️

It's not incapacity any more, it's PIP.

On my worst days, I need someone to feed me, dress me and wash me. At least 3-4 times a week. I'm bedbound 6 out of 7 days. I need a wheelchair to get to the toilet.

They denied me disability benefits. I have them now, but had to really fight for them.

It makes me absolutely sick that someone like her, who can walk, clean, cook, care for children etc is getting something that real disabled people are denied.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Sorry ESA replaced incapacity benefit and DLA is being replaced by PIP - PIP is very much based upon the equality act and how they define a disability which is why it’s highly unfair to most and to some the money just lands in their lap. She’s one of those people. Just because she may have had mental health problem in the past the equality act can’t discriminate and that’s how she’ll get around it. Because there’s no way she has any physical issues the way she swans around!

Well that's where it's strange as there are two elements to PIP. One is care and one is mobility. She needs neither care, nor has any mobility issues and her mental health doesn't really come into it as she's out and about constantly, school runs, shopping etc. She shouldn't get either element. It's baffling. But then, that's why she panicked last time and deleted her account, so 🤷‍♂️

Well surely if we keep mentioning the fact she is claiming fraudulently on here, she'll read it and tit herself all over again??
Hi Charlie!! 👋

More tat from B & M purchased today, using tax payers hard earned money . .
How she sleeps at night living this lie out in front of her instagram followers is beyond me.

More happy post
More fake happiness and gratitude for it . .

Ughh . .

Yep agree with poster above we need to keep talking about it as we all agree and it’s not just one person there is a lot out there that are questioning Charlie’s moves and actions
She may have changed her account name but still doesn’t alter the fact it was and still is about her anxiety
If you can come on to your mass of followers and go out everyday to all the shops and clearly rub it in our faces what and how much she is spending then come back claiming how her anxiety crippples her then no love jog the duck on you can go and get a bloody job and earn your own money instead of being a beg and scrounger just to try and be like your idol Hinch!!!
The government and world is in chaos at the moment and hugely in debt that will take years to come out off and people who can’t get any help at the moment and losing there jobs and genuinely need some help just to put food on the table for there families then this mug is swanning around without a care in the world rinsing the duck out of the government to buy tat and wasting money and it makes me sick to the stomach!!!!
And all the gifted ads she gets too!!
I’m sorry but she really really does need looking into

She’s the worst. Home bargains, home sense, sainsburys— all in one day! Hmmm. It’s almost like her anxiety isn’t so debilitating when she’s out shopping 🤥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.