Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Booboo76

VIP Member
I see her vocabulary hasn’t changed, everything she has/reviews can’t be insane or incredible and beautiful, good god woman get a dictionary ffs, these companies must be devastated when they see her stories 😜🤭

Reactions: 3

keytotruth

VIP Member
More coffee machine drivvel . .
Fuck sake, anyone would think shes invested in a top of the range Gaggio machine or something. .
Milk pods? What is she on about?
What is wrong with milk? Or a frother?

Bore off 💤 💤
Its a second hand years old dulce gusto literally the first machine I had

• Haha

keytotruth

VIP Member
Who does she think she is showing us all her legs this morning.and thinking things look risqué when they don't,who is she copying now a 12 year kid? Reminds me the time hinch did it with cucumber and eggs

Lights like an airplane will land....just like we say about hinch garden
Cleaning the toaster onto the kitchen side.....just like hinch

Get your own idea!

Duchesspink

VIP Member
She posted yesterday that her family had a bereavement after the bereavement two weeks ago, then within minutes shes posting tat and her discounts for serendipity.
If I had just lost two family members consecutively, the last thing I'd be doing is posting about smelly candles and biscoff mug cakes

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
There's no point her even posting any pictures of her home, every angle looks the same - all white and grey furniture with all the tacky b&m silver glitter crap :sick:

I still can't believe she deleted her insta and made a new one 😂

Does she come from the same area as Hinch?

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
This women is weird as fuck!
Why would you try to become someone else!!
Social media has a lot to answer for!!!

• Haha
  • Sad

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Having watched her stories over the last week or so - shes shouted out for what she wants and then gets a discount/freebie she’s self indulgent. And also incredibly fickle - one minute she’s promoting that glow fake tan, the next she’s bought jac jossas and saying how amazing, gorgeous, best she’s had, etc etc. I suspect she’s also been reading tattle because she dropped in about her current health problems that went away but suddenly came back.
More like shitting herself that she might get into trouble with benefit people

Kezza_69

VIP Member
I’ve got news for you char, mrs grinch doesn’t like you or any of the other wannabes she just wants you to advertise her shit for free, get in the fuckin bin 🤭🤣
Cringy huh?
Especially when she's all breathless and beggy for the candles. .
And referring to her as Sophie . .
1st name beggar friend terms 🤣

• Haha

Kezza_69

VIP Member
If I had an op in the morning that I was absolutely cacking my pants about, the last thing I’d be doing is prancing about in god awful clothes, they look shit btw 👍🏻
Jeans . . That this div describes as having a gorgeous silver button 🤦🏻‍♀️
FFS . . 🙄 its a stud fastening ~ like all jeans have!!
What does she expect for £7.99 👊

• Haha

Kezza_69

VIP Member
Showing off more "super, stunning" clothes in her latest try on . .
And yes, you guessed . .
Shes buzzin!! 🤪

• Sick

Cagayu

VIP Member
I get thinking ahead but not wanting to have a hysterectomy (for positive health reasons) on the off chance you’ll meet someone who wants kids in the future… that’s pathetic. Be happy with your lot Charlie. You are having health problems now… why risk having another child which could exacerbate your health issues and could end up not being the best parent you can be?

• Heart

Kezza_69

VIP Member
I noticed she has stopped talking with that fake nasal voice she used to put on. It was awful on her original profile. Constantly sounded like she was bunged up! That’s mysteriously gone too.... I wonder if she has any idea of who she really is 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think not . .
Shes desperate to be like hinch
Not sure what the fake illness was about . .
Someone who has Fibromyalgia ( did she claim that?)
If she did, she certainly wouldn't paint her garden in the burning sun . .
Or top and bottom her house regularly.
Her content now is polar opposite of before .
Fake as fake can be. .
I hate her

Booboo76

VIP Member
Is this nutcase still copying Mrs grinch with everything she does, I don’t watch grinch anymore I can’t stand her greediness, I’m just fascinated to know 🤣