Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GPort

VIP Member
Reactions: 3

Kezza_69

VIP Member
Yet another extravagant spend from Lottie today . .
An iced drink delivered by Uber eats!!
A delivery from them is £3.50 . .
The drink has got to be £3 minimum. .
£6.50 for a soft drink 🤔
Total piss take to tax payers . .

Disgusting 👊

keytotruth

VIP Member
Good god what does she look like in that hat, and she looks so different without makeup 😱
I had that hat at 13 genuinely exactly the same 17 years ago I know some things have come back round but not that and even if had in my 30s I wouldn't be wearing a teen fashion thing lol 😆

Kezza_69

VIP Member
Its like when a 5 year old moves onto the next level reading book and learns new words 🤣
Todays word is " Lushness"

Well done Lottie ... you can have a sweetie from the jar 👏

• Haha

Booboo76

VIP Member
I’m sorry but the clothes keep getting uglier, and the way she stands showing them off really bugs me

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
I noticed she has stopped talking with that fake nasal voice she used to put on. It was awful on her original profile. Constantly sounded like she was bunged up! That’s mysteriously gone too.... I wonder if she has any idea of who she really is 🤷🏻‍♀️

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Shes had an ovary removed, she can drag this out for months now.
Bloody cannula in hand photo, just why?

Booboo76

VIP Member
I’m not one to brag but I’ve been doing the baby oil on my stainless steel hob since I bought it 16 years ago because it told me to do it in the manual, sooo 😛

• Haha

Chi_Daph

All these insta twats who are moist for Christmas already 🙄
Quit with the shitty cheap b & m tat
Bin the crappy Christmas mugs . .
Pathetic. .
She fills her house with some tat every week. Had to buy it because she felt sorry for it being the last one or some stupid rationale. I really don’t understand where these people get their money from. I have your average full time wage but I can’t afford to be in b&m et al every day.

Cagayu

VIP Member
So little ol zo flo "nervous" sniffing charlotte has gone from scared of everything to school runs in wet look leggings and thrusting through house work to the grease lightning song?
Hmmmmm.. . 🤔
What do we make of this?
That she’s a liar and we were right about her anxiety being fake

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Slippers from Boohoo with an ad aff link. Because they are such a good company to order from and advertise right now...🤦🏼‍♀️
Why do you have to order some in cream too!
You only can wear one pair at a time!!
Again another twat encourageing cheap fast throw away fashion that’s so bad for the environment!!!

• Heart

Mummaabc

Oh bloody hell! I skipped through those srories cos I thought it was just more woe is me bollocks from her and I missed something BIG! 😤 If she's not wearing her Hinch replica rings - that she absolutely MADE Jamie buy - then they must have split up. Unless it's a stunt for engagent, but she's not the type to do that now is she...

Chi_Daph

I’m struggling to see why she continues to behave and come across as a wanting to be child like. She’s a grown adult.

She’s may prefer decaf but you posted a story drinking Pepsi Max, fairly sure that’s not decaf.

I can’t stand this woman and her fake persona.

RLdeletedme

Oh no offence at all x

Yes took me over 8 years and so many tests for a diagnosis. There's no way anyone with real fibro can do everything she does all over Instagram. I can't even get out of bed most days! Makes me mad as I've lost my social work career and she's dancing round cleaning her house on full disability benefits!

• Heart

Cagayu

VIP Member
I think she comes across as weird because her personality and back story change at the drop of a hat. She needs to stick with a narrative and remember that not everyone has a short a memory

Kezza_69

VIP Member
I'm sick of hearing about the fucking Christmas Dinner. Its a turkey breast when all is said and done. Shove it in the oven for the time it says on the packaging and that's it.
How do these women get on in life ffs
Its all part of her trying to come across as cutesy/ditsy/blonde . .

Its a fucking roast dinner . . With a few extra sides!!

Ughhhh . .
🙄