Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

keytotruth

VIP Member
So she's never cooked Xmas Dinner or a roast in whole time married or had kids yea right of course she has.and worrying it won't feed them 1 least you have a dinner and 2 its a crown it says on there how many it feeds.plus im sure you'll have other meat too everyone does
the stupid persona isn't working at distracting from fact you are a benefit cheat!

Reactions: 3

Kezza_69

VIP Member
Anyone else notice her waffle on about the mum jeans that Jamie bought her?
Saying how much she dislikes them, but has ripped the tags off so is keeping them. .
Then next story . .
Surprise Surprise
#swipe up
#ad . . For said jeans . ..
Just.Fuck.Off 👊

• Angry

Kezza_69

VIP Member
God she really loves herself doesn’t she? 🤭
Watching her stories lately, saying if you want to wear something, dont hide away .. just wear it.
Sorry, but shes probably an 8-10 dress size . . What is she portraying here?
Ive seen lots of "size me" posts recently, but when you ARE a smaller framed person, what is her point?
I think its ANOTHER case of jumping on the insta wagon here . .
Get some original work charlotte . .
Its awkward watching you make a big fool of yourself daily 🥱

Cagayu

VIP Member
Nice, I thought I’d have found her next reincarnation not her personal… dammit… maybe in a few weeks we’ll get treated to a new account. Packing_my_grey_home_away

• Haha

Kezza_69

VIP Member
Todays comedy comes in none other than the "janesstallhaul" . .
Stunning shorts? They're denim, simple denim shorts?
Does this melt call everything stunning? 🤣

• Haha

GPort

VIP Member
I hope someone kindly gifts her a thesaurus soon!

Stunning, unbelievable and gorgeous are not the only adjectives!

Kezza_69

VIP Member
Get yourselves down to "Icelands" . .
Er? Its Iceland. . Iceland!
Slush puppie ice cream is her new obsession ~ yet another tick in this 12 year old womans book 🥱

Chi_Daph

Did anyone watch those make up videos? No nose ring, yet got to the end and she suddenly had one. I’m sure I’ve never seen her with one before. Bit of a childish thing to add a clip on nose ring. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Shoomer

Char hunz. If your piss looks like the lemon tea from starbucks you need to get some fluids down you, how ironic 🙄.

I'm pretty sure you don't have 12 year old follows so absolutely no one in the right mind found that remotely funny.

Grow up would ya you're a full grown woman.

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Does Hinch have a pergola? (Don’t follow Hinch). If so, Charlotte needs professional help. Next level obsession with wanting to be just like Hinch isn’t normal at all. Her husband must be exhausted with her.
Yeah I think Hinch does or she's got some sort of garden project going on (could be wrong). This obsession is just weird and I don't get it

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I'm sick of hearing about the fucking Christmas Dinner. Its a turkey breast when all is said and done. Shove it in the oven for the time it says on the packaging and that's it.
How do these women get on in life ffs

keytotruth

VIP Member
Oh totally agree!
I was meaning more of this idiot buying it now thinking it’s the best thing since sliced bread and I was buying it four years ago for my then 14 year old daughter 😂
Ha well sh tries to act cool so probably thinks she's 14
Like the coffee machine though its the best thing ever.no mate its a 4year old at least machine behind with times!

keytotruth

VIP Member
Is this nutcase still copying Mrs grinch with everything she does, I don’t watch grinch anymore I can’t stand her greediness, I’m just fascinated to know 🤣
Yes! Sometimes it's beyond cringe.today she sorted out her make up drawer exactly the same way grinch does

On a side how nice of her to be able to go bug over 120£ of make up this close to Xmas when people are losing jobs and some won't even have gifts . then show off her 200£ mac lipstick collection

Eat more cake

VIP Member
Def a pergola. We saw a sniff of it tonight.
I dont understand these secret works that some of these Instagram birds do.

Show the project being done, show the work in progress ffs
As if everyone is sat on the edge of their seats waiting for the grand reveal 🙄. I couldn't care less what the top secret project is.

• Haha