Charley Jenni

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened? I blocked her
She was trying to buy a laptop. The guy selling it her (50 year old) had coffee breath, was telling her she was beautiful and looking at her up and down. She sat there until she got told she couldn’t get it on finance then thought she’d just buy it outright but because of the man she just left without the laptop. She then went to her car and cried for 30mins before making a video about it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What happened? I blocked her
Just her being a sap crying in the car over a laptop she couldn’t get on finance after sitting for half an hour with the sales man perving on her apparently and then she went in and just brought the laptop outright anyway

Reactions: 1
She was trying to buy a laptop. The guy selling it her (50 year old) had coffee breath, was telling her she was beautiful and looking at her up and down. She sat there until she got told she couldn’t get it on finance then thought she’d just buy it outright but because of the man she just left without the laptop. She then went to her car and cried for 30mins before making a video about it
Bullshit. Absolute BULLSHIT 😂

I’m shook that she’s only 21, always thought she was older for some reason.

She’ll stick it out because she’s got her own studio apartment so she can eat in her own filth uninterrupted for a whole year and she’s only a few minutes from home. She’ll either fail or scrape by her first year then drop out to become a full time influencer. That’s what I think anyway!

Reactions: 8
She’ll stick it out because she’s got her own studio apartment so she can eat in her own filth uninterrupted for a whole year and she’s only a few minutes from home. She’ll either fail or scrape by her first year then drop out to become a full time influencer. That’s what I think anyway!
It’s still student accom where you share laundry facilities so I reckon she’ll say that’s a reason

Reactions: 2