Charley Jenni

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she use ‘sight for sore eyes’ deliberately wrongly? I even hate the way she says the phrase on top of her using it wrong every time

Reactions: 3
Does she use ‘sight for sore eyes’ deliberately wrongly? I even hate the way she says the phrase on top of her using it wrong every time
That's so annoying and using it in nearly every video! Like girl Google the meaning lol

Just watched another video where she says it again. She’s just trolling us at this point, surely 😑🤣

Surely her hair must really smell if she hasn't washed it for a month . I couldn't leave my hair that long :sick:

Reactions: 2
I don't get her style, it looks like she is dressed to go an work in Poundland or local corner shop with her coloured polo collection and leggings

Reactions: 7
She uploaded a video this morning on tik tok, it was just her before her day at uni started. Several people commented you look like ur done with uni already. The video has now been deleted and she's put up another one after her day of uni lectures has finished. It must have touched a nerve

She’s worn those flared leggings almost every single day since she bought them, must stink

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know we all love a water bottle but why the hell does she take it on a night out with her 😂😂 every pic at a party or a club she’s holding that bloody water like a child 🤦🏻‍♀️ just order a cup of water when everyone is getting drinks it’s mostly always free anyway being tap water 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I know we all love a water bottle but why the hell does she take it on a night out with her 😂😂 every pic at a party or a club she’s holding that bloody water like a child 🤦🏻‍♀️ just order a cup of water when everyone is getting drinks it’s mostly always free anyway being tap water 🤷🏻‍♀️
She's not like the other girls. She's a quirky girl 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So glad she has a thread, I never used to mind her too much, wasn’t a fan but didn’t dislike her enough to search for a thread on here

however, she’s started popping up again and she’s infuriating. She should be embarrassed at the fact she can’t even make jacket potatoes without bleeping it up, it’s not quirky to be dirty either, I bet she doesn’t change her bed sheets and her leggings definitely have a crusty crotch

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Major side eye at a single 20 something who chooses to go by herself to Center Parcs for a week. Is she 10 years old? Massively weird energy

• Haha
Reactions: 2