Charleneflanaganmakeup

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She comes across as far older than she is. Where’s the craic and banter? She’s a young woman and would be far more relatable if she dropped the perfect facade and just talked about everyday life

Reactions: 6
She comes across as far older than she is. Where’s the craic and banter? She’s a young woman and would be far more relatable if she dropped the perfect facade and just talked about everyday life
Oh my god thank you I have always thought this too. She goes on like an auld one

Reactions: 5
she wouldn't know how to have any craic too busy keeping the fake up 🤣

• Haha
Wouldnt mind the way she goes on about them but it's her sister that has them the majority of the time.. and as for her always "cleaning" what about the cleaner she used to have in?
Oh really, I Didn't realise her childminder was her sister. Was wondered where the kids were shipped of to during a lockdown while she was washing her face on Instagram...essential worker!!!!🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just find she goes on and on. Like an oul one aswell tbh I thought she was much older tbh like late 30s. She doesn't look young either.

I just find she goes on and on. Like an oul one aswell tbh I thought she was much older tbh like late 30s. She doesn't look young either.
I think her style also makes her seem older than she is. Did you see herself and sinead kennedy on TV the other day, both of them with leopard print tops! Cringe! I couldn't watch it! 😴You would think some of the recording crew would have told her to change beforehand. Surly they do a run through before the live segment! I'm sure she was mortified!

Reactions: 4
Oh really, I Didn't realise her childminder was her sister. Was wondered where the kids were shipped of to during a lockdown while she was washing her face on Instagram...essential worker!!!!🙄
Someone just told me she had Anna make an appearance for the daily insta fake wash today🤣🤣🤣🤣 sorry I mean face Wash!!! for the first time ever!!! Shes hardy watching this thread much👋👋👋

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Someone just told me she had Anna make an appearance for the daily insta fake wash today🤣🤣🤣🤣 sorry I mean face Wash!!! for the first time ever!!! Shes hardy watching this thread much👋👋👋
ya i seen the poor child been stuck on it. beginning to lose the will think il be unfollowing. hate seeing kids on profiles with thousands of followers always seems v unsafe everyone knows their names and mammy/daddys names 😴

😂😂😂 look at me minding my own children 🙄

ya i seen the poor child been stuck on it. beginning to lose the will think il be unfollowing. hate seeing kids on profiles with thousands of followers always seems v unsafe everyone knows their names and mammy/daddys names 😴
I agree. It's not right exposing innocent children on Instagram with so many strangers eyes watching. In fairness she doesn't go overboard sharing her children like some of the other influencers. Probably because her sister usually has them😅 off topic but I unfollowed Michelle fox for that reason. Constantly sharing pics and videos of poppy every second of the day. Some she was wearing only a nappy in. I know most people are normal but you read about so many sickos out there too and all it takes is one to get there hand on a photo for it to end up on some dodgy site. Just doesn't bear thinking about 😪

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

I agree. It's not right exposing innocent children on Instagram with so many strangers eyes watching. In fairness she doesn't go overboard sharing her children like some of the other influencers. Probably because her sister usually has them😅 off topic but I unfollowed Michelle fox for that reason. Constantly sharing pics and videos of poppy every second of the day. Some she was wearing only a nappy in. I know most people are normal but you read about so many sickos out there too and all it takes is one to get there hand on a photo for it to end up on some dodgy site. Just doesn't bear thinking about 😪
100% i feel weird that i could walk into a shop and recognise certain influencers kids knowing nothing about them at all. thry should be kept off

I'm sure we will see alot more of her kids on insta as she doesn't seem to have much content going on. Its all very boring. She has had frig all freebies or press drops sent to her lately either. Think she's dropping of the radar big time. Probably too unknown for a thread here

Reactions: 2

I unfollowed Michelle Fox too because of this. Poor Poppy was on nearly every day! Does she have her own thread on this??

Reactions: 1
Charlene flat out with singing Coco browns new foundation and Ayu foundation (€32 abit steep for a foundation coming from Kildare 🤣
I’m not influenced

• Haha
I unfollowed Michelle Fox too because of this. Poor Poppy was on nearly every day! Does she have her own thread on this??
its all for the freebies, free nappies, free bottles, free bibs, free soothers - god forbid they actually spend their own money!

Charlene flat out with singing Coco browns new foundation and Ayu foundation (€32 abit steep for a foundation coming from Kildare 🤣
I’m not influenced
I would love to know what makeup brands they stock in their kits - they are flat out promoting these products, NOTE, Cailyn, Sleek, Oh my Glam - I'd love to know if they actually use any of them in their professional kits

Well if I was paying 50 quid for a mua I would only want MAC NARS & CT be raging otherwise

Reactions: 4
Not a chance of them using the likes of that in their kits. Could you actually imagine her pulling out Carter beauty, cailyn ect from her kit. Not a hope! She just wants to be seen to be supporting Irish brand, so that they will support her business back. She knows she won't get support from the leading companies such as Nars, Mac ect.

Last edited: