Charleneflanaganmakeup

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very subtly tagging the hotel ahead of her stay tomorrow...hardly looking for freebies??

Reactions: 1
If a business wants to reach out and gift thier products or services that's one thing but I can't stand the sneakyness of some Instagramer who try to exploit them for freebies. The tagging of a company prior to a visit is a classic example of this.** Look where I am going to be staying (tag tag tag)oh and its also my birthday **😉🤔🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
What annoys me is its not a true reflection of the experience us ordinary Joe soaps would get. We are not gonna get champagne in a bucket with chocolate covered strawberries or packed lunches going out for the day etc. It's fake advertising.

Reactions: 14
What annoys me is its not a true reflection of the experience us ordinary Joe soaps would get. We are not gonna get champagne in a bucket with chocolate covered strawberries or packed lunches going out for the day etc. It's fake advertising.
You'd cringe at the amount of them that call ahead "letting us know" they will be staying with us and how they will promote us on their social media...little do they know most of them have lovely notes on their file "do not discount, move room, etc UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES"!! Insufferable!! They think that we don't know they got it dirt cheap already on the 3rd party websites 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You'd cringe at the amount of them that call ahead "letting us know" they will be staying with us and how they will promote us on their social media...little do they know most of them have lovely notes on their file "do not discount, move room, etc UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES"!! Insufferable!! They think that we don't know they got it dirt cheap already on the 3rd party websites 🙄
@LunaTicMam I’ve a feeling you’ve loads of tea to spill about them all🤩🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 5
@LunaTicMam I’ve a feeling you’ve loads of tea to spill about them all🤩🤩
It's amazing the amount of folks who work for such and suchs's social media page and how they are "doing research" for potential stays for their "famous boss". duck off and pay your way like the rest of us. Funny when they request the champagne but when they have to pay for it the champagne quickly gets dropped and a jug of Asti Spumante suits the budget 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's amazing the amount of folks who work for such and suchs's social media page and how they are "doing research" for potential stays for their "famous boss". duck off and pay your way like the rest of us. Funny when they request the champagne but when they have to pay for it the champagne quickly gets dropped and a jug of Asti Spumante suits the budget 😂😂😂
I think i would love your job for the gossip 🤣 i imagine the begging is wild these days for the staycations !

Reactions: 2
She scored a free bottle of Moet I see...

I think i would love your job for the gossip 🤣 i imagine the begging is wild these days for the staycations !
Only I'd lose my job...lets just say the rooms aren't as fabluss when these "blaggers" check out 🤔

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
oh got her freebie.

i love these ones that go away with houses out the countryside who let everyone know their house is vacant 😂 how are they not robbed blind

Reactions: 3
I know this is going to sound mean I don’t intend it to be, but her feet always look photoshopped when she’s wearing heels like there’s something about them, or maybe it just my eye sight 🤣

I know this is going to sound mean I don’t intend it to be, but her feet always look photoshopped when she’s wearing heels like there’s something about them, or maybe it just my eye sight 🤣
i think she does a weird pose like the ankle is sticking out a lot

oh got her freebie.

i love these ones that go away with houses out the countryside who let everyone know their house is vacant 😂 how are they not robbed blind
Yes!! I wouldn't even announce it on my own relatively private social media in case someone said it to someone shady

I’m not being mean, but it’s like she has more of a cacnkle than ankle.

• Haha
something about them, or maybe it just my eye sight 🤣
[/QUOTE
I’m not being mean, but it’s like she has more of a cacnkle than ankle.
100616"]
oh got her freebie. Haha she must think the husband is going to run away with all this holding hands crack 😂😂😂not lightly the absolute state of him noticeions 😂😂this one has

[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 2
something about them, or maybe it just my eye sight 🤣
[/QUOTE
100616"]
oh got her freebie. Haha she must think the husband is going to run away with all this holding hands crack 😂😂😂not lightly the absolute state of him noticeions 😂😂this one has

[/QUOTE]
The both of them have notions...no hope for the rest of us peasants

• Haha
Reactions: 4