Charleneflanaganmakeup

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t even pronounce Suzie’s brand correctly. You’d think by now and the products she’s used she would know that. It’s not a difficult pronunciation or anything

Reactions: 1
She doesn’t even pronounce Suzie’s brand correctly. You’d think by now and the products she’s used she would know that. It’s not a difficult pronunciation or anything
Have to disagree here think its so hard to work out the name, A-Y-U as in each letter separately, or then its A YU as in A YOU, makes no sense so dont blame her for not knowing it.

Have to disagree here think its so hard to work out the name, A-Y-U as in each letter separately, or then its A YU as in A YOU, makes no sense so dont blame her for not knowing it.
Maybe you don’t follow Suzie. It is pronounce as you put at the end of your reply. AYOU

Yip, still washing her face..with a spritz spritz here and a spritz spritz there. Here a spritz there a spritz everywhere a flipping spritz spritz! 😴😴😴 💤I've seen finer "mists" coming out of a power hose!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
she could do with reapplying her nail polish if shes gonna blow a gammy kiss. maybe shes hoping her sun damaged skin will mask it tho

Reactions: 2
That kiss at the end of everything is so cheesy. The poor thing thinks she's Marilyn monroe. The skin definitely looks shockingly different off the grid, without all the filters and lighting!

Reactions: 4
That kiss at the end of everything is so cheesy. The poor thing thinks she's Marilyn monroe. The skin definitely looks shockingly different off the grid, without all the filters and lighting!
theres one picture in particular on her grid where its so altered or photoshopped the actual shape of her face is off🤣

Yip, still washing her face..with a spritz spritz here and a spritz spritz there. Here a spritz there a spritz everywhere a flipping spritz spritz! 😴😴😴 💤I've seen finer "mists" coming out of a power hose!
Weak 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

her skin has always being terrible

Did her and the Sandra Gillen one have a bust up? At a time they were stuck in each others pockets a while back and nothing now 🤔

Did her and the Sandra Gillen one have a bust up? At a time they were stuck in each others pockets a while back and nothing now 🤔
ya they were! but anyone remember sandra gillen had just organised and set up an online thing a while ago and literally the same day charlene said ohh iv had this idea for a while and then set up the same thing! maybe that wasnt the fall out but i remember thinking at the time charlene give your "friend" at least a day 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 3
ya they were! but anyone remember sandra gillen had just organised and set up an online thing a while ago and literally the same day charlene said ohh iv had this idea for a while and then set up the same thing! maybe that wasnt the fall out but i remember thinking at the time charlene give your "friend" at least a day 🤷‍♀️
That'd be her alright

That sandra gillen she's a sly dog I don't like her at all. I think recently their was a bust up between Sandra and laurab too where Sandra came on slating Laurab about the Bperfect fiasco publically. What was the online thing between Sandra and Charlene? I did one of Charlenes courses last year and a few others and Charlene was ahead of them all she gave so much more than the rest of them just looking to make a few €€ from a few "tutorials"

Last edited:
That sandra gillen she's a sly dog I don't like her at all. I think recently their was a bust up between Sandra and laurab too where Sandra came on slating Laurab about the Bperfect fiasco publically. What was the online thing between Sandra and Charlene? I did one of Charlenes courses last year and a few others and Charlene was ahead of them all she gave so much more than the rest of them just looking to make a few €€ from a few "tutorials"
no sandra was ahead of charlene when it started online. well announced it first anyways. id agree sandra is as sly if I'm honest i think majority of them are and im finding jt awful hard to even look at their recommendations. at the start it might have been stuff they genuinely liked now it's only whatever they can get money for or their own stuff

Pretty sure Sandra copied Charlenes event tho. Sure they are all after the freebies and the 5 minutes of fame. Where is sandra's shop now or the blog or she doesn't seem to besties with Tara her "agent" she doesn't even seem to be with them anymore either.

Charlene definitely anounced her course after sandra and Laura. I remember, as soon as laura announced hers, Charlene came on ranting about how she has had so many idea in the pipeline but never got around to it. Did you know she was a mum of 2 and has 2 businesses? 🙄she obv felt left behind when the others went online, especially when she seen the €€€€€'s Laura's course was cashing in. Don't think Charlenes courses had anywhere near the same response. I did heard her courses are great though, very informative not just tutorials that they where putting out for free pre-covid.

Vaguely rember Charlene talking about a fall out that happened after the Iceland trip. Not sure who that was about, maybe Sandra? Herself and Laura have definitely distanced themselves from Sandra in the last few years what ever happened.

Reactions: 6