Charleneflanaganmakeup

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can she talk without repeating, repeating words... its incredible ehm like incredible how someone cannot just say something and duck off, just incredible

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The pop up in Dundrum is closing early. When she opened she said it would be there until 2nd week of Jan. I’d say she shutting up to avoid returns/refunds. Any what kind of person comes on insta saying they are proud of themselves. What a narcissist

Reactions: 4
I kinda wish she do me a favor and block me. She insta is a pure car crash. She fake as hell and there’s nothing inspirational or aspirational about this clown 🤡

Back to her dehydrated face in her boring bathroom every day. Bye Charlene il dip in & out where I see fit

Reactions: 1
Anyone else think the house is super dated.
I do think the house is really dated for a new enough house. It's funny tho because there isn't really any one feature thats old fashioned or out of date per se it's more like they just went for an exceptionally safe style that looks a bit boring and old fashioned but I do understand that also you want things that aren't too of the moment so that the decor doesn't age too quickly so I can kind of understand. My own house is also very boringly beige just because I don't like that 'bang on trend, 60 minute makeover style ' so I've ended up doing the same thing of being too safe and now the house really lacks personality but I'm not sure how to fix that so maybe that's what happened them too.

Reactions: 3
Its like her personality she doesn't have one, she also has no style so she went with what she thought was classy but failed miserably
The furniture and soft furnishings are awful. I don’t even know where you would buy such awful chandeliers. She never shows the kitchen which means it must be awful. Even the way she dresses herself is old fashioned…she has no taste at all. Even looking at her you’d give her another 10 years…

Didn’t she take out the original kitchen and get a new one? It was only a couple of years old if I remember correctly?

• Wow
Didn’t she take out the original kitchen and get a new one? It was only a couple of years old if I remember correctly?
Jesus, it must have been shocking. I’d imagine she replaced with something equally as awful since she never show the kitchen. I want to take a can of petrol to that hideous pink sofa

• Haha
I watched some of her mindless ramblings the other evening and thought to myself “does she really think people engage with her garbage content”. So I went and did some research on Chaz’ stats

52,769 followers
Engagement rate of 0.86%
New followers down 21.9% in last 30 days
Has lost followers or gained no followers almost every day in the past month.

Give it up Chaz. No one cares.