Charleneflanaganmakeup

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine building a house that size and no bath🙄 jesus she really doesn’t have a clue

Reactions: 3
I feel she really had such notions about herself - she thinks she is Steve jobs going around the place

• Haha
I feel she really had such notions about herself - she thinks she is Steve jobs going around the place
She has serious notions. You’d swear she’s running a multinational empire and not a face cream business that employs a handful of her friends.
---
You should see her in real life you will hear her screeching before you see her
Ain’t that the truth…and when you do see she all you see is how bad her teeth look…

Question: How many product launches can one brand* do?
Answer: As many as you like when you’re importing cheap tit from China.

*I use the term ‘brand’ lightly👍

Reactions: 2
Gawd, she’s an awful dose with her random acts of kindness. You’d swear she was running a billion dollar business. And is this her 3rd time in the hair salon within a week …

Gawd, she’s an awful dose with her random acts of kindness. You’d swear she was running a billion dollar business. And is this her 3rd time in the hair salon within a week …
I thought random acts of kindness were done quietly not every single one recorded.

• Haha
Is there a thread for.her side kick Niamh....total entitled wagon
Another gobshite. You’d swear these two were the only women in the world ever work or to run a business. The reality is they work out of a tiny space off the side of Bella beauty. And its launch after launch after launch….No brand has that many launches