Charleneflanaganmakeup

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The post up about Charleen Murphy purely doesn’t give a tit, just to get a dig at tattle when it had nothing to do with tattle, cow

Reactions: 2
I have never heard of Charleen Murphy, however, statements like the below from Chaz Flanagan are inaccurate and unsubstantiated and illustrate how uneducated some of the Huns are.

The guy who attacked this girl is clearly a complete thug and I hope will get what he deserves from the judge, however, it’s highly unlikely his motivations and subsequent actions were fuelled by commentary on Tattle.

Contrary to what Chaz Flanagan has posted, Tattle is not an ‘online hate forum’…its a forum for people to voice their opinions on social media influencers in the same way that influencers are entitled to voice their opinions via their social media platform. It’s called democracy.

Chaz Flanagan’s post is nothing more than a hun jumping on a bandwagon and trying to make the dreadful attack on this girl about them.

If this girl was a ‘normal’ girl, working a ‘normal’ job, and not making a living via social media, would Charlene be so categoric in blaming the likes of Tattle for her attack? The answer is No, she would not because that would be absurd

Ultimately, It’s a false and irresponsible narrative that the Huns like to perpetuate, when it suits their agenda.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I have never heard of Charleen Murphy, however, statements like the below from Chaz Flanagan are inaccurate and unsubstantiated and illustrate how uneducated some of the Huns are.

The guy who attacked this girl is clearly a complete thug and I hope will get what he deserves from the judge, however, it’s highly unlikely his motivations and subsequent actions were fuelled by commentary on Tattle.

Contrary to what Chaz Flanagan has posted, Tattle is not an ‘online hate forum’…its a forum for people to voice their opinions on social media influencers in the same way that influencers are entitled to voice their opinions via their social media platform. It’s called democracy.

Chaz Flanagan’s post is nothing more than a hun jumping on a bandwagon and trying to make the dreadful attack on this girl about them.

If this girl was a ‘normal’ girl, working a ‘normal’ job, and not making a living via social media, would Charlene be so categoric in blaming the likes of Tattle for her attack? The answer is No, she would not because that would be absurd

Ultimately, It’s a false and irresponsible narrative that the Huns like to perpetuate, when it suits their agenda.
How the hell can she blame Tattle🤷‍♀️
I wouldn't mind this thread is one of the quieter threads on tattle- from my understanding that guy had been harassing Charleen directly for a long time and I hope he is properly punished.for what he did. Her statement was short to the point and explained how her talking about the case could jeopardise it
Char is on a rant cos people called her frimly amd don't like her interior design 🤣 not exactly the same

Reactions: 1
Tattle isn’t the problem, unchecked horrible people are the problem. Why can’t the huns separate opinion from the level of absolute unhinged-ness (yes I know it’s not a real word!) that’s required to do what this guy did to charleen?
Social media is more of an issue as it normalises abnormal behaviour.

Reactions: 1
Social media is more of an issue as it normalises abnormal behaviour.
Like talking in to your phone all day long and putting on face cream and flogging cheap pink tat.

So much for her spreading joy and mindfulness garbage

Exactly - generally they are so disconnected!
Their opinions of themselves are completely overinflated. They seem to think that their opinion is the only one that matters and anyone else who has an opinion is ‘hating’ on them and straight away gets categorized as a troll/bully/sick person etc.

It’s a narrative many of the Huns have jumped on recently in an effort to look like victims themselves and to try and remain relevant…

Reactions: 2
I'm sure by naming tattle she has sent traffic here. Tattle didn't do this.

It should never have happened that girl but tattle didn't cause it. read somewhere that girl thought he was a stalker and blocked him on social media, he knew where to find her because she shared her location on a public easily accessed platform.

Again 0 victim blaming the girl didn't deserve it noone does but why add location if you think youv a stalker is that not safety 101.

Less is more when safety is concerned same for all these that share every detail of their kids lives making their kids easy kidnap targets. Zero safety

Reactions: 4
Also by commenting on it so publicly she put that girl on a lot more people’s radar and for all the wrong reasons.

I had never heard of this girl until I read Chazza’s post about her. Having said that, could I be bothered reading the tattle threads about her…no, I can’t.