Charleneflanaganmakeup

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
did she take up "running" because she knew she could go to this event
Its funny because anytime I see her, she’s not running 🤣 Charlene doesn’t run regularly. And anytime she does run, she posts it on insta. The wellness thing didn’t get her the engagement she wanted so now as well as trying to look like Beggy Battle she going to give ‘fitness’ a go as well.

Reactions: 3
Did ye see her at the back of the group running…hilarious🤣🤣

This is more Chazza’s speed…hot choc and cookies. Don’t know why she was at that event. She’s not a fitness fanatic, she doesn’t run consistently…is it any wonder she was busting to get her first 5km done last week. She’s a complete fraud.

Attachments

• Haha
Is this her 3rd kitchen. Waste if money. If that hydrogen plant ever explodes her house is rubble 🤣
In fairness that hydrogen plant is green energy.. the most risk from it is using too much water or in extreme cases going on fire.. people need to educate themselves on it.

did anyone see her gagging into her phone last night someone must have told her it was ott and now it's down.
who records themselves gagging, oh that's right an attention seeking donkey
Good lord, what a knacker. Not to mention the state of her tan and make up going to that wedding. She’s orange 🍊 If you look closely at the E&J reel they have Lisa lust list and Alan Clarke down as part of their Christmas promotional plan. Basic AF.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Good lord, what a knacker. Not to mention the state of her tan and make up going to that wedding. She’s orange 🍊 If you look closely at the E&J reel they have Lisa lust list and Alan Clarke down as part of their Christmas promotional plan. Basic AF.
Look at the pic of her with Hayley coleman, Hayley is about 5 or 6 years older than her and looks so much younger and fresher. Charlene is haggard she is not influencing anyone to buy her products!!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Look at the pic of her with Hayley coleman, Hayley is about 5 or 6 years older than her and looks so much younger and fresher. Charlene is haggard she is not influencing anyone to buy her products!!
There has to be Botox on board there though with Hayley. They all have one thing in common …. Fake AF!

What? Hayley is older…are you kidding me?

Reactions: 1
how does Niamh get her clothes wrong on every occasion. I love to show some cleavage but I don't like to look like my dress can't hold me in.

Charlene looks mid 40s the skincare isn't working. Although I do believe that someone who is horrible on the inside shows it on the outside.

Reactions: 2