Charleneflanaganmakeup

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how does Niamh get her clothes wrong on every occasion. I love to show some cleavage but I don't like to look like my dress can't hold me in.

Charlene looks mid 40s the skincare isn't working. Although I do believe that someone who is horrible on the inside shows it on the outside.
Neither of them know how to dress. Niamh always gets it wrong. Chaz is short and dumpy and simply has no dress sense. Wonder how the running is going for her…🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
the mark up on their shite must be wild. also Cat was popular about 20 years ago. she's another has been

Reactions: 1
the mark up on their shite must be wild. also Cat was popular about 20 years ago. she's another has been
Agreed. She’s monetizing any bit of a bounce off the back of Paddy landing the LLS. But outside of that, she has no real profile. Can’t see Cats followers buying an unknown brand.

I never thought it was possible this wan could abandon her kids any more than she already did, turns out she can! how does her family suffer her, why did she bother having kids when she ant be bothered to be with them

I never thought it was possible this wan could abandon her kids any more than she already did, turns out she can! how does her family suffer her, why did she bother having kids when she ant be bothered to be with them
Have totally switched off from her. Can’t deal with the bullshit stories and the screeching.

Reactions: 3
A store on Oxford street.. hope she’s not counting them chickens too soon….

Reactions: 2
Both 😂😂😂😂. The “Melt the Day Away” is exactly the like the Elemis cleansing balm. She must think it’s true to block me. The other owner is much more mellow and down to earth!
Not sure what was soooo offensive about your comment to warrant blocking. I never followed her but I used to dip in and out and she blocked me too 🤣🤣. She’s a total dick. Watch her on Instanavigation

Id have no doubt their "recipe" is someone else's,
State of her in the 2 piece gold outfit, she really thinks she's lovely

Id have no doubt their "recipe" is someone else's,
State of her in the 2 piece gold outfit, she really thinks she's lovely
I’m sorry but if her ass is a size 10 I dunno
I must be a 16 coz I’ve a GAA arse size 12!