Charleneflanaganmakeup

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They must have savaged into the breakfast buffet she took lovely pics of itšŸ¤£hence the jogging sorry I can't type that without dying laughing one of my kids was listening to that daft song earlier about the duck and the lemonade stand one of the lines is and he waddled away waddle waddle it reminded me of Chaz out jogging I just burst out laughing šŸ˜‚ my child thought I was laughing at the song

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They must have savaged into the breakfast buffet she took lovely pics of itšŸ¤£hence the jogging sorry I can't type that without dying laughing one of my kids was listening to that daft song earlier about the duck and the lemonade stand one of the lines is and he waddled away waddle waddle it reminded me of Chaz out jogging I just burst out laughing šŸ˜‚ my child thought I was laughing at the song
I suspect Chaz was running to the buffet in that video this morning. Canā€™t wait to see tomorrowā€™s running video and the next, and the next.šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Itā€™s all so childishā€¦ā€going on a dateā€œ. Youā€™re on holidays with your husband and left your ā€œfavorite peopleā€œ at home. Why does a routine activity like going for dinner have to be something extra with huns. The whole point of holidays is going out for dinner etc.
---

And judging by the belly on the husband he doesnā€™t do much running either
the skincare range is not doing much for her under eye area

Was there a ā€˜morning runā€™ post this morning? I must have missed it! Or maybe there wasnā€™t one because she doesnā€™t run.

I also think Chazā€™ toxic positivity posts are disingenuous and potentially damaging. Posts like that are not helpful and potentially triggering to people who may not be in a great place. She needs to stop the psycho babble because itā€™s not coming across as authentic.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Was there a ā€˜morning runā€™ post this morning? I must have missed it! Or maybe there wasnā€™t one because she doesnā€™t run.

I also think Chazā€™ toxic positivity posts are disingenuous and potentially damaging. Posts like that are not helpful and potentially triggering to people who may not be in a great place. She needs to stop the psycho babble because itā€™s not coming across as authentic.
I donā€™t understand why sheā€™s going down this positivity route anyway? I used to really enjoy her page, found it informative and relatable. Itā€™s all just so disingenuous now.

I donā€™t understand why sheā€™s going down this positivity route anyway? I used to really enjoy her page, found it informative and relatable. Itā€™s all just so disingenuous now.
Itā€™s called throwing tit at a wall to see what sticksā€¦make up artist, skincare, wellness/positivity, running etc. Pick a lane. Chaz is the least authentic person ever, a phoney and a mean girl.

The husband really must be a donkey too to be enabling this all the time!

I'd hate to hear her if she lost a child or husband if she's like this 2 years later for a man who got to a good age, saw his kids & grandkids grow up & met great grand kids.

The husband really must be a donkey too to be enabling this all the time!

I'd hate to hear her if she lost a child or husband if she's like this 2 years later for a man who got to a good age, saw his kids & grandkids grow up & met great grand kids.
Itā€™s all attention seeking so people will message her ā€¦ Hope youā€™re ok hunā€¦that kinda bullshit.

Anyway, there she is out running this morning and bateing donuts in to her at the same time.

Really looking forward to seeing her out running when sheā€™s back! You know those shite days in November when itā€™s baltic and the hail is bouncing off ya as you struggle against a storm force galeā€¦ that will test her metal šŸ‘

• Haha
View attachment 2384426
---
FB_IMG_1692051440945.jpg

---
If she keeps horsing into the donuts she'll end up like this then again Chaz has a sour puss 24/7 I wonder does she have a nose on herešŸ¤£
---
Did ye check out The Charlene Show link on her Instagram page

Last edited:
  • Haha
Good to know it's not having a morning at home with her family or going to the beach with them. But we already knew that šŸ¤£
Wonder what she thinks about the hydrogen plant thatā€™s going to be built on her doorstep?!

id have the tiniest bit respect for them if they actually shared the link that was going around for the petition
Chaz probably doesnā€™t want people to know it going to be on her doorstepā€¦a kilometer from her house. Same for her butty Beggy Battle. They wonā€™t be able to give their houses away!

Reactions: 1