Charleneflanaganmakeup

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I blocked her. The screeching was too much! How’s the running going for her. Is she doing the Dublin City marathon in October
See her fellow screecher is doing the NY Half Marathon...holy f**k her head won't fit on the plane coming home 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her spf is 32 euro...4 years in the making, I presume she just puts her Labels on an exusting formula she is making Out she created the formula...
It's very expensive esp when the supermarkets all sell their own brand....

Reactions: 4
I have used lidls own brand before and it was great and a fraction of the cost
---
What’s her use name again, am blocked but want to have a snoop on one of the anon viewers

Reactions: 1
Her spf is 32 euro...4 years in the making, I presume she just puts her Labels on an exusting formula she is making Out she created the formula...
Is there a hun in the country that does get this muck as a pr gift to promote?

Reactions: 3
Noone needs to spend that amount on SPF!!!! I bought the Bondi spray SPF was 12 euro worked great but not worth anymore.

she's charleneflanagan_

Reactions: 5
The sheer volume of new product launches from this brand really dilutes any USP or value proposition they may have had.

Reactions: 2
Noone needs to spend that amount on SPF!!!! I bought the Bondi spray SPF was 12 euro worked great but not worth anymore.

she's charleneflanagan_
Absolute robbery, Garnier also have an over makeup spf 50 spray for about €12. The notions of her!
---
Lets on she’s creating the formulas but somehow she’s forgetting to tell everyone about all the education and courses she’s going through to get that credibility 😂

Last edited:
Absolute robbery, Garnier also have an over makeup spf 50 spray for about €12. The notions of her!
---

Lets on she’s creating the formulas but somehow she’s forgetting to tell everyone about all the education and courses she’s going through to get that credibility 😂
She’s creating jack tit. It’s all manufactured by a company in Claremorris.

I just can’t get over the prices they’re charging. Even the products with active ingredients, there’s absolutely sweet f**k all in them.

I just can’t get over the prices they’re charging. Even the products with active ingredients, there’s absolutely sweet f**k all in them.
It’s completely overpriced. Cheap pink tit and two squealing banshees….give me a break. Do people really buy this crap. It’s gifted to every flogger in the country and they scant shift it. And their social media engagement is atrocious.

It’s completely overpriced. Cheap pink tit and two squealing banshees….give me a break. Do people really buy this crap. It’s gifted to every flogger in the country and they scant shift it. And their social media engagement is atrocious.
Well I defo don't.....i dont buy into any of these new made up brands they all are over doing it....not when you have pharmacy brands on the go years or likes of clarins, guinot or image...her stuff is very expensive for what it is.....I buy the aldi spray suncream in factor 50 and 30 even the la rosa posay I have a bottle that at the minute from last year it is €23 or €€25 but even that is not as spendy as ella and jo....

Well I defo don't.....i dont buy into any of these new made up brands they all are over doing it....not when you have pharmacy brands on the go years or likes of clarins, guinot or image...her stuff is very expensive for what it is.....I buy the aldi spray suncream in factor 50 and 30 even the la rosa posay I have a bottle that at the minute from last year it is €23 or €€25 but even that is not as spendy as ella and jo....
might try the Aldi didn't know they had one

I love the Aldi spray so handy when in a hurry and dries really quickly. Im very fair and have sensitive skin and find the Aldi and Lidl sun creams and sprays brilliant.
Il pick some up later to try it out. I like to have a supply for car and handbag. #influenced

• Haha