Charleen Murphy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she seriously trying to whiten composite bonding. Does she think we are thick

Reactions: 2
And away she goes on none essential holiday while I can’t have my partner in with me for any hospital appointments. That one has been away more times this year it’s a joke. How has she not caught covid

Reactions: 13
She’s been on more holidays during this pandemic than I have in my life time

She is the most inconsiderate little hole of a young one I have come across. ‘I’m not telling anyone to do this but….’ ‘that’s just my experience’; shove your experience up your arse!

• Heart
She is the most inconsiderate little hole of a young one I have come across. ‘I’m not telling anyone to do this but….’ ‘that’s just my experience’; shove your experience up your arse!
In fairness there is nothing stopping anyone going away where allowed travel from the 19th, she provided a negative antigen test i dont get the big deal

Reactions: 5
In fairness there is nothing stopping anyone going away where allowed travel from the 19th, she provided a negative antigen test i dont get the big deal
The point is you should only be traveling for essential reasons until July 19th! This lady went to get her boobs done and a trip to Dubai and Malaga or somewhere two weeks ago, that’s the big deal!! We can’t see family and couldn’t travel over 5km but yet our Charleen could go to Dubai

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The point is you should only be traveling for essential reasons until July 19th! This lady went to get her boobs done and a trip to Dubai and Malaga or somewhere two weeks ago, that’s the big deal!! We can’t see family and couldn’t travel over 5km but yet our Charleen could go to Dubai

im' not getting into a covid rule debate with anyone but lets all be realistic half of the rules make no sense and i for one wouldn't have went over a year too see my family cause the government told me not too. if your annoyed at her going away think about how ridiculous Ireland rules are, cant eat indoors unless you can afford a hotel room, only place in Europe with no indoor dining, if I could go abroad tomorrow I would

Reactions: 12
im' not getting into a covid rule debate with anyone but lets all be realistic half of the rules make no sense and i for one wouldn't have went over a year too see my family cause the government told me not too. if your annoyed at her going away think about how ridiculous Ireland rules are, cant eat indoors unless you can afford a hotel room, only place in Europe with no indoor dining, if I could go abroad tomorrow I would
Yes i totally understand, I’m in the same boat! My point is that the country is still the way it is becoz of all these ‘bloggers’ . So sue ‘relocating’ to Portugal aswell. We’ve to follow another rule. I would have traveled outside of my 5k even for a walk but the guards stopped me even going to tesco, obviously Charleen is well able to go about her business freely to the other side of the world in the height of the pandemic before Christmas! I couldn’t even travel to the other side of my county. We wouldn’t have as many new variants of it wasn’t for travel so there’s very much a big deal about her making her own rules and coming and going as she pleases!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m actually not sure if you’re being serious or not?

Non-essential International travel isn’t open until the 19th, you’ve identified and acknowledged that, congratulations. You left your comment about not seeing ‘the big deal’ on Thursday 8th July which I hope you are aware is actually a week and a half before the 19th; that means egocentric princess Charleen didn’t do as was asked and pissed off on a booze fueled holiday before it was actually permitted. Maybe you haven’t grasped it yet so I’ll spell it out for you- THAT IS THE BIG DEAL.

And before you think of replying don’t even bother if it’s going to be the ‘how do you know her trip isn’t essential?’ bullshit. You can also shove your ignorance around COVID and disbelief or rules up your pipe too; just because COVID might not have affected you doesn’t mean it’s not real.

Maybe we should all piss off on holidays abroad if it’s not such a big deal? duck everyone who’s vulnerable, has immune disorders, who can’t take a vaccine for medical reasons. Screw them. How dare they impinge on us not being able to go live our best lives in a foreign country. Next Ryanair flight out of here to torremolinos or elsewhere that is tropic you best believe we’ll be on it won’t we girl because duck the rules and duck everyone- in it for ourselves, right?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m actually not sure if you’re being serious or not?

Non-essential International travel isn’t open until the 19th, you’ve identified and acknowledged that, congratulations. You left your comment about not seeing ‘the big deal’ on Thursday 8th July which I hope you are aware is actually a week and a half before the 19th; that means egocentric princess Charleen didn’t do as was asked and pissed off on a booze fueled holiday before it was actually permitted. Maybe you haven’t grasped it yet so I’ll spell it out for you- THAT IS THE BIG DEAL.

And before you think of replying don’t even bother if it’s going to be the ‘how do you know her trip isn’t essential?’ bullshit. You can also shove your ignorance around COVID and disbelief or rules up your pipe too; just because COVID might not have affected you doesn’t mean it’s not real.

Maybe we should all piss off on holidays abroad if it’s not such a big deal? duck everyone who’s vulnerable, has immune disorders, who can’t take a vaccine for medical reasons. Screw them. How dare they impinge on us not being able to go live our best lives in a foreign country. Next Ryanair flight out of here to torremolinos or elsewhere that is tropic you best believe we’ll be on it won’t we girl because duck the rules and duck everyone- in it for ourselves, right?

ok karen, where did i say covid was not real? i know how real it is believe me! and yes i will be on the first ryanair flight on the 20th of july

Reactions: 4
ok karen, where did i say covid was not real? i know how real it is believe me! and yes i will be on the first ryanair flight on the 20th of july
If you believe COVID is real why are you disregarding the importance of rules that are put in place for your and for mine and for everyone else’s safety?

You might want to sit down before you get vertigo from all those U-turns pet.

Attachments

If you believe COVID is real why are you disregarding the importance of rules that are put in place for your and for mine and for everyone else’s safety?

You might want to sit down before you get vertigo from all those U-turns pet.
i don't need too worry about your safety that's your own job Hun,

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.