Charleen Murphy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said her friend did it last week
And then moaned about getting hate for that too. We’d all love to get our hair done in lockdown but you’d think those with the nerve to disregard the rules would at least have the cop on not to broadcast it to thousands of followers. A bit of self awareness would go very far for Charleen

Reactions: 6
And then moaned about getting hate for that too. We’d all love to get our hair done in lockdown but you’d think those with the nerve to disregard the rules would at least have the cop on not to broadcast it to thousands of followers. A bit of self awareness would go very far for Charleen
At this stage I have no issue with anyone getting their hair done. I don't think she came on to brag, just admitted she got it done to avoid the questions.

While it may not be acceptable to everyone, the government have imposed the longest lockdown of any country in the world and it is still not working.

If It was this time last year i would have an issue, but now... live and let live

Reactions: 12
I think it's hilarious and absolutely typical of charleen that she dropped out of her childhood college course because she 'had to wear an ugly uniform on placement'.

Reactions: 7
I think it's hilarious and absolutely typical of charleen that she dropped out of her childhood college course because she 'had to wear an ugly uniform on placement'.

I don’t know why but I was full on expecting the cardigan to look something like this 😂 but no it was literally just a plain grey cardigan
87FF34A4-E90D-4481-8BDC-EBBE7F72D8BA.png

Reactions: 3
I don’t know why but I was full on expecting the cardigan to look something like this 😂 but no it was literally just a plain grey cardigan View attachment 561030
I nearly rolled my eyes into my head. Have you ever heard the likes of that. "it was the final straw". I really don't think she should have mentioned it it just makes her look like a stuck up bimbo. God forbid she'd have to wear an unfashionable cardigan.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s “working” I see she tagged some company. She’s now in Portugal
She went to Ibiza on holidays last summer, Dubai at Christmas with her fella and then was in Lithuania getting her boobs done a few months ago. I'm not shocked by her selfish actions towards Covid anymore, the entitlement of these influenzas is unreal

Reactions: 9
I work in the airport and just seen lovely charleen boarding to malaga!! Wonder if it’s “work” this time

Reactions: 8
A guy I follow has been living in Marbella the last while and posted pictures of himself with charleen on his story last night in a club

• Wow
Reactions: 2
A guy I follow has been living in Marbella the last while and posted pictures of himself with charleen on his story last night in a club
Is his page private? Wouldn’t be surprised, she has more freckles and red face than usual!

Reactions: 2
Is his page private? Wouldn’t be surprised, she has more freckles and red face than usual!
Nope, public! won't give out his name here obviously as he's just a normal lad but ill try get a screenshot before it expires

Reactions: 3
Nope, public! won't give out his name here obviously as he's just a normal lad but ill try get a screenshot before it expires
Ah no worries! Thought he might have been a famous insta hun and wouldn’t of noticed a few extra views 😂

What in the name off Jesus is that she's wearing??? I was wondering what the missing dano story was all about. Now it makes sense.
He's followed by Darren Regazoli and a few other insta huns so think he knows them but only has about 1k himself

Reactions: 4
She is a joke i use to like her but not anymore between boobjobs etc and this she is a joke

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.